Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

This topic contains 131 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>I am mostly looking for furniture but will be interested in almost anything so just lmk! :)
    </p>

AMM03

I HAVE 2008 DUENGON GATE,2009 GIANT SPIDER WEB I WANT GOOD OFFERS SUCH AS SEEDS,PLUSH OR TRADING CARD 2.0 THEME

nutty_buddy

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-27 at 02:29 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-27 at 10:54 AM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-25 at 10:05 PM
      AIW
      I never used to fill up really fast either lol….wanna know why….? Took me almost 6 months before I realized (don’t laugh lol) that you get prizes from doing that LOL!!!! :) I can make a more complete list in a short while but what I can think of right now (without going through store rooms lol) is mellow marsh (marshmallow chipmunk), puppy grub tub (Leonburger), amber armchair (red t-rex), ummm freaky forest perch (chesire cat)…I know I have more lol I just can’t think of them lol. Also if there is a pet currently in the estore LMK, as long as it’s a pet I like (lol) I can buy the pet….i seriously love the PSI that I am not even gonna try to spell again LOL! I also have the spot of tea slide if slides are of any interest to you…it’s not estore though it’s signature so I might have to add a bit but I don’t know…Im not great on values lol :) LMK your thoughts :) PS: got your friend request!! Thanks :)
      NB

HI again AIW :)
      Lets see, I can not remember all the pets I have that have not logged on lol!! If I need to go thru and find out just LMK :P I have the opal dining set, spot of tea slide (signature), timeless treasure tv (I think this is estore), ummmm, creature couch, I have a few candy kinz pets, ummmm gosh maybe that’s it (other than unlogged on pets) for my estore….LMK your thoughts :)
      NB

Hi there. Haha, no worries about the lamp, take your time, I’d like to work something out as well. :) I won’t make you work and have to go through your unlogged-on pets LOL. I’m pretty sure the Timeless Treasure TV is actually the Emperor Dragon PSI, which is a regular pet, although it may be retired. Anyways, hmm, I’m somewhat interested in your Slide and I think I was interested in one or two of the Estore PSI you mentioned in a previous post. Before I make a definitive decision, do you mind if I ask what Candykinz you have? I’m sorry, I don’t want to make this irritating LOL. LMK, thanks! *AIW

AIW

Hi there, I tried several times to post to you last night with no luck lol! You might be right on the tv lol I have zero clue :P, As for the candy kinz psi, I have sugar rush butterfly, cookies and cream koala, licorice fish, watermelon hound, and polar gummy….I think those are the ones I have LOL!! :P and you’re not making it irritating lol. I haven’t logged any of my new candy kinz in yet so keep that in mind lol because it might take a day or 2 for me to come up with a name and stuff lol :)

NB

spunkygirl

Deluxe, We can trade because the owner didn’t mention wanting the colorful menorah! I prefer the candy cane seeds to the year three trophy, but either is great! PLMK.
      MortonHippo, I’ll fr you today and send the mod and vogue vamp tops.
      -spunky

leopold

I HAVE SPOOKY COBWEB BED

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-27 at 10:54 AM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-25 at 10:05 PM
      AIW
      I never used to fill up really fast either lol….wanna know why….? Took me almost 6 months before I realized (don’t laugh lol) that you get prizes from doing that LOL!!!! :) I can make a more complete list in a short while but what I can think of right now (without going through store rooms lol) is mellow marsh (marshmallow chipmunk), puppy grub tub (Leonburger), amber armchair (red t-rex), ummm freaky forest perch (chesire cat)…I know I have more lol I just can’t think of them lol. Also if there is a pet currently in the estore LMK, as long as it’s a pet I like (lol) I can buy the pet….i seriously love the PSI that I am not even gonna try to spell again LOL! I also have the spot of tea slide if slides are of any interest to you…it’s not estore though it’s signature so I might have to add a bit but I don’t know…Im not great on values lol :) LMK your thoughts :) PS: got your friend request!! Thanks :)
      NB

HI again AIW :)
      Lets see, I can not remember all the pets I have that have not logged on lol!! If I need to go thru and find out just LMK :P I have the opal dining set, spot of tea slide (signature), timeless treasure tv (I think this is estore), ummmm, creature couch, I have a few candy kinz pets, ummmm gosh maybe that’s it (other than unlogged on pets) for my estore….LMK your thoughts :)
      NB

Hi there. Haha, no worries about the lamp, take your time, I’d like to work something out as well. :) I won’t make you work and have to go through your unlogged-on pets LOL. I’m pretty sure the Timeless Treasure TV is actually the Emperor Dragon PSI, which is a regular pet, although it may be retired. Anyways, hmm, I’m somewhat interested in your Slide and I think I was interested in one or two of the Estore PSI you mentioned in a previous post. Before I make a definitive decision, do you mind if I ask what Candykinz you have? I’m sorry, I don’t want to make this irritating LOL. LMK, thanks! *AIW

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.