Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

This topic contains 131 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>I am mostly looking for furniture but will be interested in almost anything so just lmk! :)
    </p>

dogfish

xboxpab wrote on 2012-10-24 at 03:38 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-24 at 03:22 PM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-10-24 at 03:04 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-24 at 02:39 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-24 at 09:39 AM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-10-24 at 09:07 AM
      i have year 2 Halloween walls and floors looking for new girl vampire clothes or promo psi

xbox….i have been looking for yr 2 Halloween wall and floor a long time….right now i dont have any promo or vampiress but is there anything else u r looking for or any particular promo and i can try to get cause i really want want these……
      pleaseeee please hold a set for me….
      thanx
      mislev

Hiya guys, I have year 2 walls and floors and webkinz cares dining set. They trade like level 10\’s though. The dining set is worth more than $30 If you would like to offer, go ahead. LOL Good Luck Trading DF

my offer for the set
      sweet tooth sofa
      and peg bed
      lmk if this fair for the set

Thanks for the offer, sadly I have too many of those and they just sit in storage. I have almost every promo, except the swordfish, never really cared for that one. I have a hard time trading, since I don’t need much, so I seldom trade, sorry, DF PS would you take any other promo for your walls/floor, for mislev? Or do you have them all too?

i have all promo and promo psi
      i need sour gumball seeds will give both for
      new vampiress clothes
      or i can offer you the walls and floors and a peg bed if that works lmk thanks so much

Thanks for the offer, but I will have to pass. I am hearing the seeds can’t be traded, because of a glitch. If you like I can verifry this and let you know. I also found a swordfish PSI at my storage account. It is not like most level 10, it’s really kinda bland. DF

14kacie14

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-24 at 03:10 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-24 at 02:57 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-24 at 02:39 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-24 at 09:39 AM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-10-24 at 09:07 AM
      i have year 2 Halloween walls and floors looking for new girl vampire clothes or promo psi

xbox….i have been looking for yr 2 Halloween wall and floor a long time….right now i dont have any promo or vampiress but is there anything else u r looking for or any particular promo and i can try to get cause i really want want these……
      pleaseeee please hold a set for me….
      thanx
      mislev

Hiya guys, I have year 2 walls and floors and webkinz cares dining set. They trade like level 10\’s though. The dining set is worth more than $30 If you would like to offer, go ahead. LOL Good Luck Trading DF

hey chloe… as you know i was looking for walls and floor but i also realize there isnt much that u seem to need….is there anything????? PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

Hi, no I don’t need much. However, I am always looking for items for friends. I wil ask around and see if my closest BF’s need anything. I have some of those beetle promo’s. Maybe that could help you with the walls/floor. I don’t have the swordfish, my underwater room’s are already too full, so never got it. I also have other promo I could trade to you if it would help. Let me think about it. TTYL Chloe

i hope i’m not intruding but what would you like for one of the bettle promos? PLMK!!! Thanks!

spunkygirl

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-10-25 at 02:39 PM

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-10-25 at 02:12 PM

webkinzlover2478 wrote on 2012-10-24 at 03:57 PM
      Hi Spunky, i would love to see what menorahs u have add me on webkinz my user is chocolatechip2478. hope we can trade! :)

Cool! My un is sbscb1998. I have the Magnificent menorah, Colorful menorah, Shining Silver menorah, and Hovering menorah. The Magnificent and Hovering menorahs were available in 2011, the Shining Silver in 2010, and the Colorful menorah in 2008. PLMK if you like any of these and what you’d trade. I like deluxe, retired exclusives, retired science theme, the gumball pit bubblegum cheeky cat PSI, and sig.
      -spunky

Hi! I really like your Colorful Menorah! I can offer these.
      Year 6 Trophey
      Year 3 Trophey (Maybe)
      Little Lamb Bed
      Days Outdoor Bathtub
      Cave Bed
      Candy Cane Seeds (Maybe)
      I have some more stuff, just LMK! :)
      DQ00

If the owner doesn’t offer, I’d love to trade for the Year 3 trophy or candy cane seeds! I’ll wait for the owner to decide first though if they want this menorah.
      -spunky

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-10-25 at 02:12 PM

Hi Spunky, i would love to see what menorahs u have add me on webkinz my user is chocolatechip2478. hope we can trade! :)

Cool! My un is sbscb1998. I have the Magnificent menorah, Colorful menorah, Shining Silver menorah, and Hovering menorah. The Magnificent and Hovering menorahs were available in 2011, the Shining Silver in 2010, and the Colorful menorah in 2008. PLMK if you like any of these and what you’d trade. I like deluxe, retired exclusives, retired science theme, the gumball pit bubblegum cheeky cat PSI, and sig.
      -spunky

Hi! I really like your Colorful Menorah! I can offer these.

Year 6 Trophey
      Year 3 Trophey (Maybe)
      Little Lamb Bed
      Days Outdoor Bathtub
      Cave Bed
      Candy Cane Seeds (Maybe)

I have some more stuff, just LMK! :)

DQ00

spunkygirl

-spunky

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.