Looking for Pearl Place Mats!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Pearl Place Mats!!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  14kacie14 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

14kacie14

<p>I just need the pearl place mats, not the sideboard. PLMK if you have them and what you would like for them!! Thanks!
    </p>

14kacie14

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-06-14 at 12:30 PM

purplepancakes1401 wrote on 2012-06-14 at 11:39 AM

14kacie14 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 03:53 PM
      I just need the pearl place mats, not the sideboard. PLMK if you have them and what you would like for them!! Thanks!

I have them, but i will only trade one thing for them. The wild watermelon shirt recipe or shirt. I have chef gaspocho place settings, though.

purplepancakes -
      The wild watermelon shirt hasn’t been solved yet, so no one is going to be able to trade you the recipe or the shirt. Be careful when you ask for unsolved recipes as part of a trade; there are a lot of people (although, fortunately, kacie isn’t one of them) who will give you a random combination and take your items. Your best bet is to follow the forums that are trying to solve it and try to help the recipe solvers. That way you can get the recipe for free without worrying about being cheated. And that way you can also get a better price for your pearl place mats; once the recipe is solved, the Wild Watermelon Shirt won’t be worth much. Hope this helps!
      All the best,
      Lady of the House
      PS -
      Good luck with your search, kacie! Wish I could help, but I’ll be on the lookout for placemats for you!

Thank You!!!

purplepancakes1401 wrote on 2012-06-14 at 11:39 AM

I just need the pearl place mats, not the sideboard. PLMK if you have them and what you would like for them!! Thanks!

I have them, but i will only trade one thing for them. The wild watermelon shirt recipe or shirt. I have chef gaspocho place settings, though.

purplepancakes –

The wild watermelon shirt hasn’t been solved yet, so no one is going to be able to trade you the recipe or the shirt. Be careful when you ask for unsolved recipes as part of a trade; there are a lot of people (although, fortunately, kacie isn’t one of them) who will give you a random combination and take your items. Your best bet is to follow the forums that are trying to solve it and try to help the recipe solvers. That way you can get the recipe for free without worrying about being cheated. And that way you can also get a better price for your pearl place mats; once the recipe is solved, the Wild Watermelon Shirt won’t be worth much. Hope this helps!

All the best,

Lady of the House

PS -
      Good luck with your search, kacie! Wish I could help, but I’ll be on the lookout for placemats for you!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.