LOOKING FOR PIANOS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR PIANOS!

This topic contains 96 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

<p>please!
    </p>

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-13 at 11:35 AM

heres my list…..
      E-STORE, truck of terror, sleepover sofa, polka dot piano, (NFT)
      playful pot of gold, (?) spring melody harp
      SIG. PSI, hibernation hut, honey glazed waterfall, (forgot real name.) bamboo chute slide,
      sly slide, icy artic organ, and more. PLMKSNOL what you have! i\’m especally looking for
      the diamond piano because thats my birthstone and it would meen SO much if i eve got that!
      so PLMKSNOL

hey i just got carefree cushion in trading room!
      i think its e-store, thats what my friend told me anyway.
      so yeah! any offers?

jewels250 wrote on 2012-09-13 at 02:34 PM

Hey there FV,
      I think it’s because everyone is still in school, give it another couple hours and I’m sure you’ll get lots of responses. In the meantime I have an extra Sapphire unicorn piano for trade. LMK if you’re interested. TTFN
      JEWELS

oh yeah. i’m homeschooled so in my mine everyone
      should be at home just like me. LOL thanks for giving my brain a jump
      start. i would be really intrested in your pinoa! (i have to thank you for the polka dot one though.
      i don’t think i’m trading that.) heres some REG. PSI i have.
      playful pot of gold, shock rock stage, cream soda sprinkler, candy cane and marshmellow seeds,
      ribbon cave window, monkey buisness sofa, homeade helicopter, cozy water bed, beatuiful treadmill,
      sapphire lampost, polor playpen, icy artic bathtub, and i have more but i forget the names.
      PLMKSNOL if your intrested! i can do about 2-3 PSI if you want.

jewels250

Hey there FV,

I think it’s because everyone is still in school, give it another couple hours and I’m sure you’ll get lots of responses. In the meantime I have an extra Sapphire unicorn piano for trade. LMK if you’re interested. TTFN

JEWELS

i know tons of people hav pianos! y no 1 com?

heres my list…..
      E-STORE, truck of terror, sleepover sofa, polka dot piano, (NFT)
      playful pot of gold, (?) spring melody harp
      SIG. PSI, hibernation hut, honey glazed waterfall, (forgot real name.) bamboo chute slide,
      sly slide, icy artic organ, and more. PLMKSNOL what you have! i\’m especally looking for
      the diamond piano because thats my birthstone and it would meen SO much if i eve got that!
      so PLMKSNOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.