Looking for Plumpy’s glasses!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Plumpy’s glasses!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  eaw2001 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

eaw2001

I’m looking for Plumpy’s glasses. I have the rock star leather jacket, pink bunny ears, and deer ears for it. I also have more clothing and lots of PSI. So if there is anything you’re currently needing for your Plumpy’s Glasses please let me know. My webkinz username is eaw2001.

shy__suzy22

I have them. I am interested in the jacket and bunny ears. Would you be able to give something else besides deer ears? If not then is there anything else you would want for them? My UN is karategirl0222

panda7pet

I got one add me my UN is panda7pet

eaw2001

I added you on webkinz world. When do you want to meet in the clubhouse to trade?

eaw2001

Anybody have plumpy for trade?

inki14

Ooh nice offer! I love plumpy glasses, but would never trade mine. Got them from my new friend!!! Best wishes and good luck! -Missy

eaw2001

I also have a more so please let me know if anyone is interested. I’m just bringing this forum back to the first page so more people can see that I’m looking for plumpy’s glasses :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.