Looking for Plumpy’s Glasses and Green Swimsuit Top & Bottom!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Plumpy’s Glasses and Green Swimsuit Top & Bottom!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Title says it all. LMK what you’re looking for. Thanks!

dancer99

hey fluffy, sorry i dont have any of the items your looking for but i do have some psi clothing. plmk if you are interested. i am looking for priceless and points if you know anything. im trying to get a mamberhip but i cant get it with points. i have lots of rares too and deluxe clthing if interested. good luck! ~dancer ;)

ferretfriend

Hi Fluffy. I have Swim top… But no Swim pants. LMK

Cebab

Hey Fluffy! I have Green Swim Top. What would you offer for it? I’m looking for sail blouse or dress but if you don’t have it its fine. LMK

Narnian100

Hey I have plumpys glasses I will only trade them for the fairy den dress .Do you by any chance have that?.

dogfish

Hi fluffy, never got a chance to tell you that I put a three month deluxe on your account. The month you don’t get the gift box, it expires. Hope you enjoyed having it and hope you got a new pet to keep your account active. TTYL DF

DF- Yeah, figured it was you. Thank you so much! Do you need anything in exchange? PLMK!…….NARNIAN- Sorry I do not have the dress, thanks though!

dogfish

Hey fluffy, no I don’t need anything. I often have extra three and six month deluxe, from when they sell them half price and I gift them, so they don’t just sit there and not get used. Wish I could gift more items, but some thiings I can’t give away, like codes. Too bad, really. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.