Looking for Rainbow Rascal PSI and Rainbow Related Items :D Goldstar2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Rainbow Rascal PSI and Rainbow Related Items :D Goldstar2

This topic contains 58 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

mislev

goldstar…the only rainbow stuff i have is the rainbow coffe table and rainbow hat…LMK
    thanx
    mislev

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-08-23 at 05:48 PM

delxe, okay i’ll post one! here goes! i have wooly carnival cnion,
      icy artic organ, northern reaserch igloo, country sensation stage, sly slide, sunny savana oasis,
      howling ridge, something puse swing, and some other things. PLMKSNOL

goldstar, ooh i’m so sorry! i never knew you wanted thease!
      oh i feel so guilty…. i don’t have the swing, canion, sensation stage, or igloo anymore. heres my
      new list!
      E-STORE PSI: sleepover sofa, polka dot piano, spring melody harp, truck of terror,
      carefree cushion, (which BTW is AWSOME! when your pet goes to sit on it a bunch of candles light up
      and then your pet hovers over it. SO COOL!)
      SIG. PSI: sly slide, bamboo chute slide, icy artic organ, howling ridge, sunny savannah oasis,
      frozen fountain, honey waterfall, and more.

thedress

I forgot only for swing in the sky( rainbow rascal psi)

thedress

I offer charm and swim bottom or atomic couch with charm or swim bottom.

Goldstar2

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-08-23 at 05:48 PM

delxe, okay i’ll post one! here goes! i have wooly carnival cnion,
      icy artic organ, northern reaserch igloo, country sensation stage, sly slide, sunny savana oasis,
      howling ridge, something puse swing, and some other things. PLMKSNOL

Hiya if DQ isn’t interested id like to offer on these :) Northern Research Igloo and the Purse Swing. Plmk what you’d like too :)

Goldstar2

Ferret- xD Thanks :) Lol I’m a sophomore too :) I haven’t been busy since its only been two days, but I’ll try to get on a little so I can talk with you and my other friends on here :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.