Looking for Rainbow Rascal PSI and Rainbow Related Items :D Goldstar2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Rainbow Rascal PSI and Rainbow Related Items :D Goldstar2

This topic contains 58 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mislev

goldstar…the only rainbow stuff i have is the rainbow coffe table and rainbow hat…LMK
    thanx
    mislev

anyone on?

P.S. i am getting a new signature! its on the bottom…. :)
      FVA (FVA is my new SIG!)

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-22 at 02:18 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-08-23 at 05:48 PM
      delxe, okay i’ll post one! here goes! i have wooly carnival cnion,
      icy artic organ, northern reaserch igloo, country sensation stage, sly slide, sunny savana oasis,
      howling ridge, something puse swing, and some other things. PLMKSNOL

goldstar, ooh i’m so sorry! i never knew you wanted thease!
      oh i feel so guilty…. i don’t have the swing, canion, sensation stage, or igloo anymore. heres my
      new list!
      E-STORE PSI: sleepover sofa, polka dot piano, spring melody harp, truck of terror,
      carefree cushion, (which BTW is AWSOME! when your pet goes to sit on it a bunch of candles light up
      and then your pet hovers over it. SO COOL!)
      SIG. PSI: sly slide, bamboo chute slide, icy artic organ, howling ridge, sunny savannah oasis,
      frozen fountain, honey waterfall, and more.

hey i no longer have sleepover sofa but i have the waterdog falls.

nata8866

Hi Goldstar! I’ve been trying to get in touch with you so we can finish our trade (for my Alexandrite Gemster), but you haven’t replying on my thread. I’m just wondering if you’re still interested in trading. LMK, thanks! :-)

~nata8866

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.