Looking for Sera Plush and Dunce Cap

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Sera Plush and Dunce Cap

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  abislu1 11 years ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Hi, does anyone have these for trade? Also, can anyone tell me the plush dolls that come from adventure park. I collect them and would like to see if I have them. Thanks, Cruisingal

abislu1

No Im fine I dont need it.

abislu1

Hey Ive got the dunce hat.I really dont need it cause Im not a dunce.lol.My UN is abislu1

cruisingal

Hi abislu- Thanks for the Dunce Cap. I forgot to get one before it retired, so thanks!! ~Cruisingal~ P.S. Are you looking for anything?

I have the dunce cap I will just send it to you :), Btw did you like anything on my list for snow queen robes?

cruisingal

Hi alpineleopard, what is your username? I can send you a friend request. My username is cruisingal just like on here. I have to go look at your forum and check out your trade list. Thanks, cruisingal

dogfish

Hi bff, I bet friendly has that. I am not a plush collector, but I can get what you need. Cutieace also collects those items. I have extra dunce hat, will send soon. Don’t trade for gemcars, I should have some soon. I’m like “where are my gem cars”? LOL TTYS C

cruisingal

Thanks Chloe, I appreciate it!! You’re the best!! ~Cruisingal~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.