Looking for some items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for some items

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  nellieocrowley2013 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hello! I’m Maddie, and I’m looking for some items that I can’t seem to find in the trading rooms. If anyone has them, could they let me know what they would like for them?
    Cat Costume Pieces
    Neo Gothic Piano
    Starry Slumber Items
    Persian theme Items
    Neo Gothic theme Items
    Butterfly Wing Belt
    Green Swimsuit
    Mocha Theme Bed
    Rock Crystals from Adventure Park
    Also, I had a few items on my list I do not know the name of. There are these black rimmed glasses with red, yellow, blue and white spinning through them. Also, these dark purple slippers with a few sparkles on them, and these really shiny cars that looked like they were made of crystals. Please add me @ Madukayil: I’m kind of new, so I could always use some friends. Thanks for looking, and please let me know if you have anything I need. :) –Maddie

Galaya

I’ve got the piano!

i have the neo gothic flooring if you want im afraid it the only item i have that you want so yeah

KASSUZY

I’m deluxe so I have tons of them and I want psi for any three items. The cars are called gemsters and I have one but I need a lot for it

Hey Maddie! I’ll look around the trading room for starry slumber if items if need be, and I’ll send over some gem stuff in return for the dresses and tiara: it was really sweet of you to bother with my wishlist. Hope you enjoy!

Madukayil

Mel, thanks for letting me use your account while mine didn’t work! It saved me a lot of trouble, and now mine is alright. And tell your mom that my mom loves the flowers! And the party today was amazing! It was fun getting to know your friends. Hope to see you again soon, probably at my place. Thanks again for everything! –Maddie

I can send the Starry Slumber deluxe items, butterfly wing belt and the mocha theme bed. It will take a few days, but I will get them to you. The glasses are Hypnotic Glasses (deluxe), the cars are Gemsters and the slippers are most likely Nafarias purple slippers. I might have an estra pair of the slippers too, but I will have to check. Welcome to WKN and WW. ~MORHB~

Madukayil

Dear MORHB: I absolutely LOVE the items you sent me! Thank you for such a warm welcome to WKN: I never expected there were such kind people here! Thank you very much for the information as well, it really helps when I know the actual names of the items I’m looking for (^.^). I wanted to send a small thank you, so I’ve looked around and noticed you have a psf forum. I have a few psf, and they are from the Diamond Doggy, Clydesdale Horse, Lil Kinz Horse, Black Cat and White Googles. Please let me know if you need any of them! As well, I have something called the homemade carrot juicer, and I read somewhere that you needed it. If you still need the juicer, please let me know, and I would love to send them to you! Thanks so much for everything! Hope you have a wonderful day! –Maddie

abc123abc456

I have the Green Crystal Rock Cluster from adventure park.

Madukayil

Good morning! I do need that one: would you take other adventure park items for it? I have an extra blue crystal and an extra pink crystal, as well as a whole bunch of adventure park plushies, dig prizes, quest prizes, and flowers. Please let me know if you would like any of those, or if you are looking for something completely different. That would be appreciated, and thank you for stopping by! –Maddie

abc123abc456

I don’t actually collect adventure park items; would you be willing to trade a rare item or PSI for it?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.