Looking for some items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for some items

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  nellieocrowley2013 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hello! I’m Maddie, and I’m looking for some items that I can’t seem to find in the trading rooms. If anyone has them, could they let me know what they would like for them?
    Cat Costume Pieces
    Neo Gothic Piano
    Starry Slumber Items
    Persian theme Items
    Neo Gothic theme Items
    Butterfly Wing Belt
    Green Swimsuit
    Mocha Theme Bed
    Rock Crystals from Adventure Park
    Also, I had a few items on my list I do not know the name of. There are these black rimmed glasses with red, yellow, blue and white spinning through them. Also, these dark purple slippers with a few sparkles on them, and these really shiny cars that looked like they were made of crystals. Please add me @ Madukayil: I’m kind of new, so I could always use some friends. Thanks for looking, and please let me know if you have anything I need. :) –Maddie

also have the butterfly wing belt

Madukayil

I’m sorry everyone, but if you could hold your comments on this forum for a little while, that would be appreciated, because I can’t go on Webkinz for the next three days, because I’ll incredibly busy with numerous things scheduled. Sorry! Hope you understand, and I promise to post my trade list once I’m free! :) –Maddie <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.