Looking for some items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for some items

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  nellieocrowley2013 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hello! I’m Maddie, and I’m looking for some items that I can’t seem to find in the trading rooms. If anyone has them, could they let me know what they would like for them?
    Cat Costume Pieces
    Neo Gothic Piano
    Starry Slumber Items
    Persian theme Items
    Neo Gothic theme Items
    Butterfly Wing Belt
    Green Swimsuit
    Mocha Theme Bed
    Rock Crystals from Adventure Park
    Also, I had a few items on my list I do not know the name of. There are these black rimmed glasses with red, yellow, blue and white spinning through them. Also, these dark purple slippers with a few sparkles on them, and these really shiny cars that looked like they were made of crystals. Please add me @ Madukayil: I’m kind of new, so I could always use some friends. Thanks for looking, and please let me know if you have anything I need. :) –Maddie

I have all those but i only have one of each and i’m a rare exclusive item collecter and so are my friends. Sorry :( :( :(

Madukayil

Okie dokie, thanks for stopping by! –Maddie

Maddie, is your account okay now? I keep on getting these notifications from all these forums I’ve never even posted on, and now I’m confused, hehehe. After you left, you forgot to log out, and I thought it was still my account, so I posted on a bunch of forums. For some reason, the blue bar at the top which says your user is gone, so I can’t tell which account it is. Sorry if its any trouble: I’ll ask my bro if he can make things alright. We should really fix up this mess, its getting hard to keep track of. :) I’ll keep an eye out for your wants, though. It’ll be a while before I log on, because we’ll be on vacation starting Friday, until next Thursday. Hopefully this account confusion will get cleared up by then. See you in a few weeks! ~Mel~

i have the neo gothic flooring

i have neo gothic flooring

Madukayil

Actually, I do need the flooring. Is there anything in particular that you would like in return for it? Please let me know if you are looking for specific items, so that we can hopefully work out a trade. Thanks for stopping by, and thank you for the friend request. –Maddie :)

Maddie if u have any psi or rare clothing id love some maybe if yo could tell me what u have and i could choose one and then we could send them to eachother whats ur username mine is Nellieocrowley thanks ~ nellieocrowley2013

clarissais93

I have the purple shoes (they are called slips) but i need other clothes for them (Mostly rare or other cool clothes) Friend me and i will see you in the trading room next time you are on! thanks. P.S. My user is the same as here and hurry cause i have other people who want the slips as well so they may be gone soon. Thanks

Madukayil

Actually, I traded for two pairs of those slippers the other day, so I no longer am in need of them. However, thanks very much for your offer: I appreciate you stopping by. Please come back if you come across anything else on my wish list. Thank you! –Maddie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.