Looking for Starry Slumber Items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Starry Slumber Items

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  2mytinytots 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hello! I’m Maddie. I’m looking for any deluxe members who can help me out with collecting some starry slumber theme items. Any items from the theme would be much appreciated, and I would be more than happy to send something to balance out the cost of the items. If there is anyone who would be able to help me, would you mind listing what items you could purchase, and username, so I could send you things for the cost? Please feel free to send me a friend request @ Madukayil. Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie :)

2mytinytots

Hi Maddie Whatever MORHB can’t get you, I’ll be glad to pick up. Just let me know what you still need and I’ll send it over. MTT mytinytots

Madukayil

Is everything okay now? When are you getting back from vacation? I hope we can meet up next weekend, because school already started for me, and today is our rearrangement day, so we have a day off! And yes, I tried that, and as you can hopefully see, its back to normal!! :) –Maddie

Mel, please thank your mother for the flowers, my mom loves them! They are so beautiful! We had a great time yesterday, although we spent most of it on webkinz…(^.^). But you see, my account is 100% fine now, so I would recommend that you change your password. Certain older brothers will probably find the piece of paper on which you wrote the info, and tamper with your account. Trust me, you never what can happen when my brother is around. Once again, thanks very much for helping me get used to all these forums and such, and for letting me use your account. See you soon! –Maddie

Hi again MORHB! Thanks again so very much for such a generous offer! I’ll make sure to keep a lookout for the psf you need, and will make sure to send you something for the cost as well. Thanks again so very much! You’re the best! –Maddie

Ahhh, Maddie, the accounts aren’t working! We never should have logged onto mine! Is yours working at all? I keep getting these notifications about random posts. I’m sure you have too. My brother said some sort of a script isn’t working, and that’s why we’re having trouble logging out. So just click logout, and then reload the page, and then login with your own. It should work. Hope this helps, and we’re holding a bake sale this evening @ STFX, so come on over if you can! ~Mel~

I can send you the deluxe items from this theme. Nothing needed in return. My UN is the same here as in WW. ~MORHB~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.