Looking for Summer 2012 Clothing

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Summer 2012 Clothing

This topic contains 27 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Podobu

I missed out on mostly all of these thanks to some internet troubles so I’m hoping I can use the forums here to get the few pieces I was interested in. The pieces I’m looking for are: Dog Bone Belt, Rockin Black Belt, Summer sandals, Lime Jean Shorts, Yellow V neck tee, one piece summer shorts, a Rockerz Visor, and a pair of High heeled sandals. Also I’m wanting a Ganzworld Layered Skirt as well if anyone has one of those~ I’ve got globs and globs of other clothing to trade for these (including the newer deluxe only stuffs) so if there’s anything in particular you’re looking for just ask (or if you want a list I suppose I can go make one *may take a while though*)

cutieny2008

PS: I sent the friend request from my account, cutieny2008.

cutieny2008

@WildFire23, I’m sorry about all this fuss for a trade. Me changing my mind all these times…. The Pom-Pom Shoes were traded by my little sister for Sparkle’s Tiara while I went out of the room… Ugh. I’m so sorry. You know what? I’ll just send the glasses. Take them as a gift for all this trouble. Again, I’m sorry.

Podobu

@Wildfire ~Yes I did and thank you very much for the smooth trade :)

WildFire23

No problem! I will try to find some of the other things on your list. Enjoy the visor! -WF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.