Looking for Summer 2012 Clothing

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Summer 2012 Clothing

This topic contains 27 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Podobu

I missed out on mostly all of these thanks to some internet troubles so I’m hoping I can use the forums here to get the few pieces I was interested in. The pieces I’m looking for are: Dog Bone Belt, Rockin Black Belt, Summer sandals, Lime Jean Shorts, Yellow V neck tee, one piece summer shorts, a Rockerz Visor, and a pair of High heeled sandals. Also I’m wanting a Ganzworld Layered Skirt as well if anyone has one of those~ I’ve got globs and globs of other clothing to trade for these (including the newer deluxe only stuffs) so if there’s anything in particular you’re looking for just ask (or if you want a list I suppose I can go make one *may take a while though*)

WildFire23

@cutieny2008: What would you like for the blue treble clef glasses? I already have the pink ones, sorry! Do you happen to have the light green cat hat from the current webkinz newz contest? I am also looking for a purple layered skirt (also webkinz newz). PLMK if you have any of those and what you would like. Thanks! -WF

cutieny2008

@WildFire23: I do have the green cat hat, but it seems that the current peek-a-newz has just ended, so I’ll hold on to it for now, sorry! I have the Pom-Pom shoes (Pom-Pom Kitty PSI), Toothy Bunny Mask (Spring Celebration 2012), Big Purple Bow belt (GanzWorld), Cloud Adventure Hat (GanzWorld), and a Pink Tam (GanzWorld). I usually would like Deluxe clothing, Rockerz clothing, or PSI clothing. Depending on the item, I can add, if you want. :)

WildFire23

Hello cutieny! Sorry it took such a long time to get back to you. Do you need this month’s deluxe gift, groupie face stickers (rockerz pass), or roman head wreath (deluxe)? PLMK Thanks! -WF

cutieny2008

I would like this month’s deluxe item. No problem, no rush! :) It’s the Glittering Evening Dress, right? So, I’m not clear on specifics. Am I trading just the Treble Clef Glasses for Deluxe, or did you want another item from my list? Thanks! And when we trade, do you want to send or meet? I prefer sending, cause I’m usually busy, but LMK! :)

cutieny2008

Hi, again! As I said before, consider ladygaudiel’s offer first. WildFire, I’m not sure if you saw/will see my post on the other trading forum for eStore promos where you offered a Lily Pad Dress, but if you look at my list (if it posted), I can offer any of those things. I want the Lily Pad Dress even more than this month’s Deluxe (sorry for being wishy washy), but I can offer more, better items for it. Treble Clef glasses still included. :)

WildFire23

Hey cutie! Alright, I will set the dress aside for you and yes, it is the glittering evening gown. Would you mind doing the glasses and the pom-pom shoes? I do prefer sending also, but I can send first if you are more comfortable with that. My user is WebkinzLuver2010. Thanks! -WF

WildFire23

I’m sorry. I am not quite sure which forum you are talking about but I did post my wants list for lily pad (and more if needed) on fudgeyvanilla’s promo items forum. -WF

cutieny2008

Oh no! WildFire, the glasses were just a gift for all the trouble. I will send back the gifts you sent me, thank you so much for the thought, but I can’t accept it. I didn’t even send the Pom Pom Shoes, which were traded away by my sister.

WildFire23

It’s alright cutie, please don’t send it back. Consider it a gift :) I heard you have a trading card wizard outfit. What would you like for the shoes, if they are for trade? PLMK Thanks! -WF

cutieny2008

I’m not sure where I posted that, but I may have been confused with the Purple Wizard and the TC Wizard, sorry! Thank you so much for the “trade,” even though I really didn’t hold up my end of it. I’m not sure if you saw, but I sent a small gift over today. Don’t know if you need it, but I also sent along the Waterlily Puffs or something, it was Powderpuff Porcupine PSF. Don’t need anything in return. ;)

WildFire23

@Podobu: Hey! I was interested in your swan dress. Do you happen to need anything else I could add for it? If not, I need the rockerz lion psf, sock monkey psf, gemini butterfly psf, fire fawn psf, and endangered bengal tiger psf. PLMK which you could do. Thanks! -WF

Podobu

Hmmm.. clothing wise I’m looking for the Card Collector Capris, Flannel Cuff Khakis, Checkered Fleece Jacket, TC Wizard Glasses/Shoes, The little White/Black Socks from a few Christmases ago, and pretty much any of the clothes that came with the Rockerz pets other than the Lion (I don’t know if any of this stuffs would be asking for too much for it but yeah XD) If not then I could do the Fire Fawn, Tiger, and Butterfly PSF since they’re all on one account (and I wouldn’t have to move things around) for the visor.

WildFire23

Hey Podobu! So sorry but I either don’t have what you are looking or the item is currently not for trade. I would be happy to take the pet foods though! Add me: WebkinzLuver2010. Thanks! -WF

Podobu

No worries. I added you this morning and sent the three foods via Kinzpost (the account is Jacobtaodfrog) so whenever you get the chance just please send me back the visor. (I figured this way would be simpler since they’re just smaller items and I seem to always miss people when trying to trade via the trading rooms.)

WildFire23

Hey! I sent you the visor awhile back. Did you receive the package yet? PLMK. Thanks for the food! -WF

cutieny2008

WildFire-It seems that Podobu already has her own pair. I’m willing to trade the Treble Clef glasses. Blue is okay with you, right? ‘Cause I also have a pink pair if not. I can dig around and see if I have more stuff, but let me know! :)

WildFire23

Hey cutieny! If Podobu is not interested, I would like to offer on your treble clef glasses.
      Hey Podobu! I have the rockerz visor for trade. I don’t need anything big. What do you think you could give for them? PLMK. (I am very interested in rare pet food)
      Thanks! Have a great night! -WF

Podobu

Wildfire~ What kind of pet food (I’m not too up to date on whats considered rare other than the obvious Love Puppy & Cheeky Dog/Cat which I don’t have)? I’ve got a little over 100 pets though so I may just be able to find something you need there if none of the clothing above interest you.

WildFire23

Hello Podubo! I was looking at your list and I did find interest in something. However you required more than one clothing piece, and I only have the rockerz visor. So, if it won’t bother you too much, do you mind making a list of a few of the pet foods you have? I am looking for more older or brand new psi, so if you have any of those, PLMK. Thanks! -WF (I will try to find more of the things you need) Have a great night! And sorry if I am bothering you over something so small!

Podobu

Which clothing piece did you want (I could likely find a bunch of other clothing I want besides that if I tried XD) As for Foods lemmie see, I’ve got a few estore ones (the Purple Floral Fox, Cheshire Cat, Fire/Ice Fawns, purple monster, Trick or Treat Troll, Virgo Horse/Gemini Butterfly/Tauros Bull, Vampire Bat, Love Kitten, Wolf, Macaw, Thunderbird, Rainforest Boa, Sock monkey, Pterydactyl); Some signatures (German Shepard, Cocker Spaniel, Endagered Bengal Tiger, Small Beagle/Fox/Black Bear, Timber Wolf. Mountain Dog); for normal pets I’ve got the Whimsy/Emperor/Shamrock/Lava/Twilight/Citrus/Ice Dragons, Peppermint Puppy, Both Peace Pups, Harmony pup, all of the older frogs/lizards (I think), Cheeky/love and normal Monkies, Hedgehog, Lime/Spotty/Love/Cocoa/Bubblegum Dinos, Triceratops, Racoon, Reindeer, oriole/Budgie, and the Rockerz Lion… (If none of that works then let me know and I’ll list off some more…)

cutieny2008

I have a GanzWorld Turquoise Ruffled Skirt, not sure when it’s from, it may be what you’re talking about. I also have the matching GanzWorld Turquoise Hoodie that goes with it. I have the Yellow V-Neck Tee. I also have Treble Clef glasses in blue, which were also from Ganzworld, right around when the Rockerz came out. I would like some Deluxe clothing if you’re willing to trade, but could you tell me which pieces of Deluxe clothing you have? Thanks. :)

Podobu

I’ve got a couple of the turquoise sets myself and the glasses. The skirt I’m talking about is kinda purplish with pink like stars on it (its ruffled up just like the turquoise one though). As for clothing I can get you any of the Deluxe items in the store now (I was thinking 2/3 things for one of those I mentioned since the deluxe stuffs are, after all, still available) , I’ve got a few extra sets of the pajamas from xmas (as well as the little slippers/nightcaps), or a few older monthly gifts (Elegant Asian Headdress/ Swan Princess Dress/ Victorian Hat/ Birthday Cake Cap/ Equestrian Jacket) I’d want more than just one or two things for those though… ummm…. I’ve also got a few kinsStyle things too like the Cheerleader Tank, pumpkin Costume, Hand Knit Sweater, Gathered Lime Pants, and the Pop Rock Princess top. ummm I think thats it unless you’d want some of the recent seasonal things….

cutieny2008

Okay, thanks. I have a few other things, but I’m not sure if I want to trade at this time. Thanks for considering! :)

Podobu

Okay no problem~ and thanks anyways for posting ^^

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.