looking for the charm tiara :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for the charm tiara :)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  123ABC 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

123ABC

I am with you too. I need charm bad. Do you need torn, shuts, slips, plying phoenix runners or hula skirt?
    ~ABC

123ABC

candyque400 wrote on 2012-10-01 at 01:17 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:08 PM

candyque400 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 08:38 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-09-30 at 07:16 PM
      Hmmm…. I kinda need clothing….do you have any sail? Or can you make a list of clothing you have?
      Thanks
      ~ABC

sure thing!
      ninja mask,
      3d glasses,
      pixie dress,
      and more. lmk soon

Hmmm…I have 3D glasses…and I dont really need any of the others, Do you have witch hat? Or army? Or any priceless? Please respond asap. Can you make a whole list of stuff you have 4 trade? I will gladly take any clothing, but i have certain things i am looking for. If you have charm, Wz jeans, I will add.
      Thanks so much!!
      ~ABC

hmm i have charm shirt, charm skirt, koala hat, stylish city dress, and more, i have to post little at a time because i’m using my moms phone.

Ok. No problem. I am using my computer, so, I am sorry if I am posting alot at a time. :)
      I have the skirt, and can we meet on Webkinz today at, Hmmm…lets say, about, 4: 00? And if your not in Mountain time, PLEASE tell me, Thanks! If you have Kinzchat Plus, I can look at your items as well. Please let me know if you have WZ jeans, Scuba belt, or Orange Army, because I will add if you do!!
      Thanks so much!
      PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!!

~ABC

candyque400

Hmmm…. I kinda need clothing….do you have any sail? Or can you make a list of clothing you have?
      Thanks
      ~ABC

sure thing!
      ninja mask,
      3d glasses,
      pixie dress,
      and more. lmk soon

Hmmm…I have 3D glasses…and I dont really need any of the others, Do you have witch hat? Or army? Or any priceless? Please respond asap. Can you make a whole list of stuff you have 4 trade? I will gladly take any clothing, but i have certain things i am looking for. If you have charm, Wz jeans, I will add.
      Thanks so much!!
      ~ABC

hmm i have charm shirt, charm skirt, koala hat, stylish city dress, and more, i have to post little at a time because i’m using my moms phone.

123ABC

123ABC wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:52 PM

Thanks
      ~ABC

sure thing!
      ninja mask,
      3d glasses,
      pixie dress,
      and more. lmk soon

Thanks so much!!
      ~ABC

I will be at achool till 3:00 and will be at home around 4:00. I am in Mountain time, so it may depend. And if it doesnt work out, we can always try another time, and do you have Kinzchat Plus? I do, and if you dont, we can just do Kinzpost, that may work out better, but whatever. I am on Webkinz alot, so I am on alot. NOTE : It may depend on my homework schedule, so dont be suprised :)
      I look forward to seeing you!
      ~ABC

I will actually be home a little bit earlier. Like maybe 3:30 or 3:45ish? Some time around there. And I am in Mountain Time so, yeah. PLMK ASAP!! I go to school at 7: 27 so, I cant talk to you until 3 to 4ish.
      ~ABC :) ;) :o

123ABC

Thanks
      ~ABC

sure thing!
      ninja mask,
      3d glasses,
      pixie dress,
      and more. lmk soon

Thanks so much!!
      ~ABC

I will be at achool till 3:00 and will be at home around 4:00. I am in Mountain time, so it may depend. And if it doesnt work out, we can always try another time, and do you have Kinzchat Plus? I do, and if you dont, we can just do Kinzpost, that may work out better, but whatever. I am on Webkinz alot, so I am on alot. NOTE : It may depend on my homework schedule, so dont be suprised :)
      I look forward to seeing you!
      ~ABC

123ABC

Thanks
      ~ABC

sure thing!
      ninja mask,
      3d glasses,
      pixie dress,
      and more. lmk soon

Thanks so much!!
      ~ABC

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.