looking for the charm tiara :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for the charm tiara :)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  123ABC 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

123ABC

I am with you too. I need charm bad. Do you need torn, shuts, slips, plying phoenix runners or hula skirt?
    ~ABC

123ABC

Oh and also, can you add me???

Username: dinog1rl
      NO CAPS

If you add me, it will help A TON!!

Thanks so much, and if you see me on Webkinz, I am a boxer named Dakota, and I have Plumpy glasses, torn, slips, and Rock jacket on. If you see me, just say that you are the person on Webkinz Newz.
      I appreciate the time you are putting into this, and I know that you really need this stuff, and do you need torn, slips, AND shuts? Because I have three pairs of shuts, and I am willing to send a pair to you. I dont need any Neo Gothic, I need clothing for these particular items you are wanting. I am happy that you found me, and we will make a deal so you are able to get the slips, torn, and shuts that you need. :)
      Thanks so much, and are you the person that created this forum? Because, I dont want to be stealing they’re forum, Lol.
      PLEASE RESPOND ASAP
      I am on Webkinz right now, so add me now if you can.

Have a great day!!
      ~ABC

123ABC

Ok. Well, Do you have any priceless????

Thanks, PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!

~ABC

candyque400

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-01 at 05:42 PM

candyque400 wrote on 2012-10-01 at 01:17 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:08 PM

candyque400 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 08:38 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-09-30 at 07:16 PM
      Hmmm…. I kinda need clothing….do you have any sail? Or can you make a list of clothing you have?
      Thanks
      ~ABC

sure thing!
      ninja mask,
      3d glasses,
      pixie dress,
      and more. lmk soon

Hmmm…I have 3D glasses…and I dont really need any of the others, Do you have witch hat? Or army? Or any priceless? Please respond asap. Can you make a whole list of stuff you have 4 trade? I will gladly take any clothing, but i have certain things i am looking for. If you have charm, Wz jeans, I will add.
      Thanks so much!!
      ~ABC

hmm i have charm shirt, charm skirt, koala hat, stylish city dress, and more, i have to post little at a time because i’m using my moms phone.

Ok. No problem. I am using my computer, so, I am sorry if I am posting alot at a time. :)
      I have the skirt, and can we meet on Webkinz today at, Hmmm…lets say, about, 4: 00? And if your not in Mountain time, PLEASE tell me, Thanks! If you have Kinzchat Plus, I can look at your items as well. Please let me know if you have WZ jeans, Scuba belt, or Orange Army, because I will add if you do!!
      Thanks so much!
      PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!!
      ~ABC

idk if i can get on today, if i cant, i’ll be on friday. i dont have those other items u mentioned yet, heres some more of what i have.
      neo gothic floor (i have two but the other floor is on hold.)
      neo gothic clock,
      twilights ball gown,
      stabursts bed (superbed) and more

candyque400

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-01 at 05:42 PM

candyque400 wrote on 2012-10-01 at 01:17 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:08 PM

candyque400 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 08:38 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-09-30 at 07:16 PM
      Hmmm…. I kinda need clothing….do you have any sail? Or can you make a list of clothing you have?
      Thanks
      ~ABC

sure thing!
      ninja mask,
      3d glasses,
      pixie dress,
      and more. lmk soon

Hmmm…I have 3D glasses…and I dont really need any of the others, Do you have witch hat? Or army? Or any priceless? Please respond asap. Can you make a whole list of stuff you have 4 trade? I will gladly take any clothing, but i have certain things i am looking for. If you have charm, Wz jeans, I will add.
      Thanks so much!!
      ~ABC

hmm i have charm shirt, charm skirt, koala hat, stylish city dress, and more, i have to post little at a time because i’m using my moms phone.

Ok. No problem. I am using my computer, so, I am sorry if I am posting alot at a time. :)
      I have the skirt, and can we meet on Webkinz today at, Hmmm…lets say, about, 4: 00? And if your not in Mountain time, PLEASE tell me, Thanks! If you have Kinzchat Plus, I can look at your items as well. Please let me know if you have WZ jeans, Scuba belt, or Orange Army, because I will add if you do!!
      Thanks so much!
      PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!!
      ~ABC

idk if i can get on today, if i cant, i’ll be on friday. i dont have those other items u mentioned yet, heres some more of what i have.
      neo gothic floor (i have two but the other floor is on hold.)
      neo gothic clock,
      twilights ball gown,
      stabursts bed (superbed) and more

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.