Looking for the Magnificent Iwan Rest Bed Rare Item

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Looking for the Magnificent Iwan Rest Bed Rare Item

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pippa3090 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Mirmay

Hi everyone. I really need the Magnificent Iwan rest bed. I am making a Persian Princess room and I SERIOUSLY need this bed. I have two Super Exclusive beds. Or you could send it by mail.I need it as soon as possible. Thanks.

pippa3090

I have the bed, but I also have a lot of other rares (medieval, no theme,etc). I am looking for persian items

Mirmay

Check my comment. I have 1 super bed.

Mirmay

I also have the Caesar’s Chair.

forest85

@caribousmiles, do you have any princess or medieval rares that are up for trade?? And what is your username so I can friend you? forest85

Awesome! I’m looking for the Magnificent Iwan bed too! I don’t have any super beds, but I have a TON of rares. I bought my first ever size Large room when I got the persian wallpaper. I figured I didn’t want to cramp it into the small rare room I was using. People– trade with Mirmay. I want to buy my own. And she’s got better stuff to trade.

Mirmay

What is your username for Webkinz?

Mirmay

Oh by the way, my user name is IcePearlz.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.