Looking for the webkinz cat hat at the kinz style outlit

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for the webkinz cat hat at the kinz style outlit

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  abislu1 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

1QUEENEE1

If anyone has the cat hat for the delux members i will trade you in the trading room for the things I have and PS i have just about everything but the cat hat and the bowling alley lane if anyone has that i will trade them anything they want in webkinz. Add me to your friend requests my username is 1QUEENEE and my other username is 1QUEENEE1

abislu1

Sent it.

i need cat hat also.

abislu1

I can send you the purple one for free.You are offering things that are much more valueble than the hat so yah.My UN is abislu1.I REALLY dont need anything in return.Also I know this is random but CCCCC go to youtube and watch Dr Whooves and assistant episode one.Also plz tell Peace and Honey I cant go to plus for a week.And can I have your grape outfit for the lemor PSI?

princesskei

I agree that hat is very very cute but am curious why everyone wants it so badly… it costs less than $200kk if you are deluxe FYI

princesskei

queenee I sent you friend request will give you 2 hats just like I did for CCCCC

I will send you a hat. You can just send me back whatever you think it is worth to you. Just accept the friend request and I will send it right over. My UN on WW is the same as here. Oh, did you want the purple, or green, or both?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.