Looking For These

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For These

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Butterfly wing belt, cool collar coat, striped newsy hat, red webkinz runners, deluxe head dress, samurai helmet. Also looking for some holiday items. Egg holder love seat, chocolate egg fridge, jelly bean tree. Thank for any help. Let me know what you are looking for in trade.

@ DF and cutie – I have a few rares and other items that I have collected. Is there anything you guys might be looking for? I have some AP and Magic Forest items too. LMK

Rares I have up for grabs are from Medieval, Aztec, Neogothic, Egyptian, A.C., Princess bookshelf, Persian, Humvee, Greasy Grill.

dogfish

Hi and thanks for the mushroom. Finally found that love seat, and the bff sent one also. It really helps to have great friends on webkinz. Makes playing so much better. Glad I could help with your needs list, and will be happy to help anytime. If I have extra of what you need, I will send it. TTYL DF

dogfish

Thanks, but I have tons of forest stuff, if you need some LMK. I have been playing for years and I am quite the hoarder. LOL Maybe you can come tour my main account sometime, self tour. Then do a wants list, always glad to help out, DF

@cutieny. Thanks for the correction. @df thank a bunch, I will send something in return

dogfish

Hi, I’m still looking for the other two items, I have extra wings and will send today. Just wish the kids would stop the nonsense on the forums, it’s so boring. DF PS Thanks LadyG, just what I needed, more s’mores. LOL

cutieny2008

You’re welcome, momo. :) DF, which two are you looking for? I could help you send.

dogfish

Thanks, Cutieny, but unless you have an extra egg holder seat, I don’t think you can help me. It’s old and put into storage, I’ve already sent all the other items, but thanks for offering. DF

cutieny2008

Dang! I just passed up one of those in the TR today; didn’t know what it was. I will keep a look out if I ever see it again. (Well, I guess I should’ve know it was going to be a hard item to find when DF can’t find it. LOL) Okay! Well, sorry that I can’t help, but I hope you have luck finding it!

abislu1

Celestia? As in Princess Celestia?!

cutieny2008

Hi, just wanted to say that jelly bean tree is a retired exclusive, not a holiday item. :)

dogfish

Hi ginger, LOL I can send some of those items, NP, don’t really need much, but if you want to send something, feel free. Just don’t send any celestial s’more, I get a gazillion of those, really. LOL TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.