Looking for these clothes and PSI

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for these clothes and PSI

This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Timetravelingchick 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

LMK if anyone has any of these items, and what you’re looking for in return. Thanks! AliceInWebkinzland’s WISHLIST:

PSI-
    Love Pond (Love Frog)
    Jeweled Fountain (Razzle Dazzle Dog)
    Pup Star Vanity (Dazzle Dachshund)
    Relaxing Rocky Sauna (Lynx)
    Hibernation Hammock (Grizzly Bear)
    Fragrant Flower Bed (Petal Puppy)
    Timeless Treasure TV (Emperor Dragon)
    Cozy Hayloft Hideaway (Signature Cow)
    Three Ring Swing (Big Top Elephant, Estore)
    Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish, Candykinz Estore) **Big Want**
    Polar Lamp Post (Minty Moose)
    Desert Tree Sunning Station (Meerkat)

Clothing-
    Mad Scientist Goggle (Science Goggles)
    Hula Shirt
    Maple Leaf Sweater

Other-
    Endangered Signature Wallpaper & Flooring Sets

R we goig to trade? My alps rescue station and Icy artic organ for your Sly slide? I don’t know if you forgot about that or something but i would like to know if you still want ot do the trade. PLMKSNOL

FV- Oh goodness, I completely forgot! SO sorry about that! I’m not quite sure if I had offered the slide to someone else, so let me check on that and get back to you shortly. Again, SO sorry!

Looks like I did offer it…..If the other person isn’t interested, I would definitely like to complete our trade. Thanks for understanding!

NOTE: I no longer need the Maple Leaf Sweater(:

FOREST- I’m so sorry, but it seems I’ve already traded the Movie Screen, my apologies!! I’ll keep an eye out for one for you though! Oh, and thank you for the kind gift(: Much appreciated! Sorry again, and have a great day! OCEAN- No problem, thanks anyways for looking! Are you needing anything specific these days? So nice to see you, have a wonderful day!

OceanStar

WW- Hey there! Sorry, I can’t help you, if I ever get any of your wants I’ll know what to do with them =) Good Luck, and Happy Easter!

forest85

hey AIWL, did you trade that movie screen? I would like to try to work out a trade fi it is still up for trade. FOREST85

Becky71W

I have 50 movie screens and would be happy to give to anyone who wants one. Add me at GrandShopper.

forest85

hey becky, do you mean the rare colossal screen? if so I would love one. add me @forest85

Wow, seriously?

I just wanted to say thanks for everything, Becky. Sorry, it took me a while to find this again so I could say thanks.

I would also like to thank Becky for everything she’s done. It’s much appreciated and I can never fully repay her. Thank you very very much!

dogfish

Hi mom, my bffs and I buy some of our items. So we always have stuff like the movie screens. We use them for gifts, they sell for 20,000 KC so make perfect gift for friends that need KC. My friend had less then 1000 in kc, I sent her four screens, and now she can spend all day. LOL LMK if you need any ohter deluxe clothing items, always happy to send to you, DF PS Becky has the most, LOL

killmo

Hi becky. can i get in on this awesome gift. I will send friending over today. thank you a lot.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.