Looking for these clothes and PSI

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for these clothes and PSI

This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Timetravelingchick 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

LMK if anyone has any of these items, and what you’re looking for in return. Thanks! AliceInWebkinzland’s WISHLIST:

PSI-
    Love Pond (Love Frog)
    Jeweled Fountain (Razzle Dazzle Dog)
    Pup Star Vanity (Dazzle Dachshund)
    Relaxing Rocky Sauna (Lynx)
    Hibernation Hammock (Grizzly Bear)
    Fragrant Flower Bed (Petal Puppy)
    Timeless Treasure TV (Emperor Dragon)
    Cozy Hayloft Hideaway (Signature Cow)
    Three Ring Swing (Big Top Elephant, Estore)
    Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish, Candykinz Estore) **Big Want**
    Polar Lamp Post (Minty Moose)
    Desert Tree Sunning Station (Meerkat)

Clothing-
    Mad Scientist Goggle (Science Goggles)
    Hula Shirt
    Maple Leaf Sweater

Other-
    Endangered Signature Wallpaper & Flooring Sets

i have Hula shirt, Offer? i also have skirt

Becky; do you have any movie screens left? if you do, can you please send one to Marisprincess Thanks!

IAMWEBKINZMOM2- Hello! Thank you very much for replying :D I did end up receiving the Maple Leaf Sweater from a wonderful friend, however I am still looking for all of the other items you mentioned. Are there any particular promo items or clothing that you’re looking for? I don’t have all that much promo readily for trade, but I have lots and lots stored away, so I may have what you’re looking for. I don’t believe I have last year’s spring cel. grand prize….I only have the Water Wheel from 2011. I do have estore and Sig. PSI, and would be happy to make a list for you if you’d like. I’ll have to check and I see if I have any newer PSI for trade. May I ask which endangered sets you have? Please let me know, thank you!

bunnyheaven

I have the grand prize from last years spring celebration. What is your offer? bunnyheaven:) P.S. what is it called? b/c i have two waterfalls and i’m not sure if they are both from that.

Hey There AIW…I have several items that you are looking for….I have maple leaf sweater (it is fall festival item from years ago), cozy hayloft bed, love pond, relaxing sauna, fragrant flower bed, several signature endangered floors and walls…I am looking for promo items, very cool clothes that i can not get myself, estore and signature pet items and newer pet items as well as last years grand prize from spring celebration….If you happen to have any of these items I would love to trade with you….I know promo items are not easy to get so I would make it a fair trade for both of us….Please let me know….Thanks

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.