Looking for these items……………………..

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for these items……………………..

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tulip019 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

tulip019

Shuts, Black torn jeans, Emo jeans, Plumpy glasses, Butterfly wing belt, Rockerz studio headphones, Rockerz pink feather skirt, Pink bunny ears, Bunny ears, WZ jeans, Candy dress, Sleeveless black leather jacket, Warm up set hoodie, Orange army shirt, Polka dot hoodie, Summer rose headband, Summer rose jacket, Summer rose leggings, Summer rose shoes. PLMK if you have any of these items and I will offer you something in return for it. TY ~tulip019~ P.S these are all clothing XD.

tulip019

Hey cold bear, I am still looking for it! Go ahead and look at my tradelist and if you aren’t interested, I would be willing to give you an offer! ty ~tulip019~

tulip019

Hey mom! I actually do have the butterfly belt, and I have already traded my paper tiara! But if you would like we can still trade my cardboard crown for the belt! ty, lmk if you are interested ~tulip019~

That will work for me. Or if you would like any other deluxe items you can’t get, let me know and I can send them instead. ~mom~

coldbear1321

I HAve The Polka Dot Hoodie! But Idk What to trade it for! Plz LMK If you still need it thxs!

I also have butterfly wing belt just fyi :D

tulip019

Hey midnight! I don’t have points or the psi your looking for, if you like you could take a look at my trade list. If you aren’t interested in any of my trade list items, I could definintly give you an offer! TY ~tulip019~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.