Looking for these items……………………..

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for these items……………………..

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tulip019 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

tulip019

Shuts, Black torn jeans, Emo jeans, Plumpy glasses, Butterfly wing belt, Rockerz studio headphones, Rockerz pink feather skirt, Pink bunny ears, Bunny ears, WZ jeans, Candy dress, Sleeveless black leather jacket, Warm up set hoodie, Orange army shirt, Polka dot hoodie, Summer rose headband, Summer rose jacket, Summer rose leggings, Summer rose shoes. PLMK if you have any of these items and I will offer you something in return for it. TY ~tulip019~ P.S these are all clothing XD.

tulip019

Wow DF, I really like the gift you gave me! Also, I will send a TY note next time! TY ~tulip019~

tulip019

Hey dogdish, you sent the phlying phoenix runners right, along with two other items, lmk if tht is correct. ty ~tulip019~

dogfish

Hi tulip, yes I sent those items from my “closet” account. I would love to help you get some nice things, but please always send a TY note, not just me but anyone that sends you gifts, so they know you have good manners and that you got what they sent. This is the best advice I can give to anyone on the forums, DF

@ tulip – Thanks for trading @ DF – Thanks for your help :D ~mom~

tulip019

hey dogfish! I already sent mom the crown, ty for being so nice! And let me know if you would like anything and you too mom, you guys have done so much for me! ~tulip019~

dogfish

Hi tulip and thanks for sending that to mom. I will send you a gift tonight, and nothing needed in return, JLMK that you got what I sent. ok?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.