Looking for These items please!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for These items please!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Trader101 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Trader101

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had the following Christmas Items for trade. If you do please let me know what you want for them thanks Trader101! A santakinz christmas rug Two Santakinz Small Windows A Santakinz North Pole lamp post, this is from the retired Christmas theme not the new ones or the psi one. Thanks Again, and happy trading!!

Trader101

Hi, Could you describe the lamp please. I want to make sure it is the right one. Here is a list of my rare items for trade as , I have no kinzcash coins. Aztec – A Aztec Mystic Eye lamp. An Aztec Dining chair, an Aztec column, and an Aztec coffee table. Victorian Garden – 2 Victorian fountains, 2 Victorian dining chairs, 7 Victorian fences, and several Victorian path sections. Ancient Civilization – the Ancient urn, 1 Ancient Brazzar, and an Ancient Civilization side table. Please look these over, and maybe find one you like! Thanks and have a nice day!! Trader 101

AMM03

I might have the north pole lamp. I want kinzcash or rares

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.