Looking for These PSF’s

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for These PSF’s

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JRS1 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

JRS1

Hello! Does anyone happen to have any of these Pet Specific Foods? Tuna Melt Medley (Sterling Cheeky Cat), Grilled Krill Thrill (Blue Whale), Triple Top Hat Cake (Tuxedo Cat), Fruity Flakes (Strawberry Cow), Berry Berry Smoothie (Pink Punch Cheeky Dog), and Purple Passion/Mighty Melon/or True Blue Fruities (Purple/Pink/or Blue Lamb). If you do, please let me know and what you would like in return. Thanks!

JRS1

BLUE and PRASSNER – I’d love the Tuna Melt Medley and any others that can be located. Thank you! My UN is jrsnses1

pransser

I’m pretty sure I have all of those, I’ll have to check (have like 3 rooms full with fridges :p). Where should I send a request to?

bluefur123

I have the tuna melt melody if you want it

Hey JRS. I sent over the Whale and Strawberry Cow foods. Don’t have any of the others, sorry. Have a good day. :)

JRS1

ALICE – Thank you again for taking the time to look at my list and send what you have. It is very nice of you and I appreciate it lots!

No problem, its my pleasure! Thanks for the appreciation. ;) Hope you find all the ones you need.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.