Looking For These PSI

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For These PSI

This topic contains 36 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I’m looking for the following PSI:
    PSI-
    Love Pond (Love Frog)
    Jeweled Fountain (Razzle Dazzle Dog)
    Super Stripy Speedster (Zebra)
    Snowy Ledge Couch (Snow Leopard)
    Rainy Rainbow Window (Rainbow Zebra)
    Pup Star Vanity (Dazzle Dachshund)
    Relaxing Rocky Sauna (Lynx)
    Hibernation Hammock (Grizzly Bear)
    Wooly Woven Rug (Llama)
    Fragrant Flower Bed (Petal Puppy)
    Hide N’Go Burrow (Prairie Dog)
    Timeless Treasure TV (Emperor Dragon)
    Taste Tester Fountain (Licorice Fish, Candykinz Estore) **Big Want**
    Far North Sleigh (Reindeer)
    Polar Lamp Post (Minty Moose)
    Lovely Monkey Armchair (Love Monkey)
    Desert Tree Sunning Station (Meerkat)
    If anyone has any of these, please let me know what you’d like in return. Thank you!

VIOLINDUET (toroko)- Thanks SO much for the gift!! I love it!! Been looking for it for awhile, goes great in one of my rooms. I had to send a little something lol. Sorry it wasn’t more! Thanks again! Have a great day and good luck trading!

SMG & SMG2

I will post soon as I get to finish the trade I am currently doing ROFL thanks no need to send anything back

Alice, thanks for the great trade! The sofa is on its way. Hope we can do this again soon! :D ~Be the fudge

Thanks so much! Was great trading with you! Have a great day and good luck trading!

VIOLINDUET- Hi there! Ooh, am definitely interested in that PSI! Are you sure about sending it? You don’t have to if you don’t want to. LMK if you’d prefer me to trade for it. Thanks! FUDGEY- I already sent my end of our trade over, so feel free to send the Couch back when you get a chance. KP usually works best for me anyhow lol. Thanks in advance!

Alice, i’m sorry we couldn’t meet up! I was on my way to the trading rooms, but my dad came home and took the internet off. So that means i couldn’t trade! How about we KPost? That would be the easiest of choices. PLMKSNOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.