Looking for Vampiress Costume Pieces :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Vampiress Costume Pieces :)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Title says it all! Just to clarify, I am looking for the purple vampiress costume, which was a prize here on WKN, I think–but I don’t need the halloween costume from the kinzstyle outlet, which is the vampire costume. Hoping to trade for the vampiress costume pieces within the next two weeks, because I would love to gift it to a friend on her birthday. So, just to speed things up, I’d appreciate it if anyone who has the pieces would leave a mini wish list. Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Just a little note: I think I should close this forum, because I wanted to let you know I have received the costume from one of kindest friends I could ever ask for. To this wonderful friend–thank you so very much for everything you’ve done for me! I’m so happy that “I” can give my friend something I know she’ll love for her special day! I only wish I could repay you in some way, just to make myself feel a little better about such an amazing gift! I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for anything else you need, and trust me: you’ve just guaranteed a very happy birthday for my friend. I’ll also let her know who it was from, hehe. ;) Thank you, and I hope that you have an amazing day! :) –Maddie ❤

Madukayil

I’ll post my trade list here soon: but if anyone could check out my trade list on my other forum, that would be brilliant. Sorry about the inconvenience, though, its only that it slipped my mind (being the absent minded one I am) that I could just post it on my forum. Ah, well, I might as well repost, hehe. –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.