Looking to trade for an Alexandrite lamp

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking to trade for an Alexandrite lamp

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kitkat1 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

kitkat1

Hi everyone :) I missed the first day of the lamp floaty clicky and didn’t get the Alexandrite lamp. I have some blue zircon ones to trade or other things too. If anyone’s interested just let me know. Thanks!

kitkat1

Hi everyone :) Anyone willing to trade for an Alexandrite lamp? Just let me know what you’re interested in trading for and I’ll look through my account for you.

bonsparks

Hi, I have one you can have, no need to trade anything. Is kitkat1 your Webkinz user name? let me know and I’ll friend you and then send it to you . My Webkinz username is bonsparks.

kitkat1

Hi bonsparks, thanks so much for the offer :) Could we meet in a trading room in WW? Just let me know ;)

What other things can you trade for one?

kitkat1

I have some blue zircon lamps if you missed them. I have all sorts of stuff floating around my account. Is there something you were looking for? I could check my account and see what I have in my storage rooms.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.