Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

dogfish

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-09 at 05:02 PM

dogfish please let me know when you get on! :)

Hey D, we must have a big time difference. I am on now, but can get on almost any time pretty fast, as long as i’m not in the middle of something. see ya, Chloe

dogfish please let me know when you get on! :)

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-09 at 04:22 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-09 at 04:13 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-09 at 03:44 PM
      dogfish That’s cool its sounds fun to I mostly do a class and then go on WW for 10 min. then I do more school and do get on WW I can meet you at 4.00 or 4.30 maybe even 5.00 I can do later but I thought this might work!

Hi D, almost home. I can invite you at 5 KT, is that OK. I’m right in the middle of working on getting that amethyst bed for you. Just need a little more time. LOL I’ll check back soon, Chloe

Okay I am getting on now but how did you know I wanted bed (by the way you are a amazing friend)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I will be on by 4.24.

I am getting off so post when you are on:)

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-09 at 04:13 PM

dogfish That’s cool its sounds fun to I mostly do a class and then go on WW for 10 min. then I do more school and do get on WW I can meet you at 4.00 or 4.30 maybe even 5.00 I can do later but I thought this might work!

Hi D, almost home. I can invite you at 5 KT, is that OK. I’m right in the middle of working on getting that amethyst bed for you. Just need a little more time. LOL I’ll check back soon, Chloe

Okay I am getting on now but how did you know I wanted bed (by the way you are a amazing friend)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I will be on by 4.24.

dogfish

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.