Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

dogfish I am so sorry and I will think if I need any more PSI I am sure I can think of some (LOL) and about the house my computer froze so sorry and did you want ideas on your house? I have a few! Maybe tomorrow I can post my list and see some more of your webkinz house! By the way you are so awesome!

dogfish

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-10 at 03:57 PM

froggylover333 wrote on 2012-10-07 at 07:38 PM
      Thanks for help with my alley cat’s room!!!!!!
      I need your help again…
      I am redesigning my boy dalmatian’s room. I already have the wall picked out: it has plants and stuff. (it is from a retired theme). So if you could tell me what floor and furniture to put in so it will be space oriented, that would be great!!!!! Medium sized, price under 2000.
      Thanks again!!!!!! :)
      -FL333-

Okay so sorry it took me so long but I have been really busy both on webkinz and here so here it is and your total is 1.750. Cryonic Comfort Bed, Bright Ideas Floor Lamp, Mega Modern Floor, 2 Playful Purple Chairs! There you have it! If you ever need any other rooms let me know!

Hey D, I am trying hard to make a trade. Problem is I have too much already, and was wondering if you need any specific PSIs. BTW, I already got that bed and will send it soon. Hey, why didn’t you go off and look around, feeeling shy?LOL I did want to show you my fave rooms, that ice room, the ski lodge bedroom and the rabbit farm. I kept waiting for you to “take off” so I could go eat a sandwich. LOL TTYL Chloe

froggylover333 wrote on 2012-10-07 at 07:38 PM

Thanks for help with my alley cat’s room!!!!!!
      I need your help again…
      I am redesigning my boy dalmatian’s room. I already have the wall picked out: it has plants and stuff. (it is from a retired theme). So if you could tell me what floor and furniture to put in so it will be space oriented, that would be great!!!!! Medium sized, price under 2000.
      Thanks again!!!!!! :)
      -FL333-

Okay so sorry it took me so long but I have been really busy both on webkinz and here so here it is and your total is 1.750. Cryonic Comfort Bed, Bright Ideas Floor Lamp, Mega Modern Floor, 2 Playful Purple Chairs! There you have it! If you ever need any other rooms let me know!

I will have everyone’s rooms by 8 tonight.

NOVAkate

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-09 at 10:56 AM

NOVAkate wrote on 2012-10-09 at 03:37 AM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 11:42 AM
      Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.

Hi designergirl101! So I have this room, medium sized, that is a DISASTER! I already have magenta wallpaper up and whitepine flooring, and I want it to look kind of like a star’s room (moviestar). She is a girl and it would be great if you could incorporate 2 pop diva welcome mats, two high notes lamps, a fantasy movie poster (although it’s okay to leave out if you don’t think it will look good) and a mocha magic low bed. I also have plumpy’s chair and plumpy’s writing desk so if you want to use those that would be fine. My budget is 3,000, but if you could stay under 2,500 that would be awesome! Thx in advance!
      ~NOVAkate~

Hi okay so I thought if it was okay with you we would use the golden rose bed so put 1 of your star mats on each side and 2 pink top side tables to put your lamps on. A funky girl makeup vanity,pretty pink chair, 2 funky girl room dividers and a fashion mannequin put the dividers and the mannequin in a corner to make a movie star dressing nook! Your total is 2,450! if you need a layout let me know and the walls and floor will work great!

THX SO MUCH it looks AWESOME!!! This will be the first place I go if I ever need another room!

Thanks again!

~NOVAkate~

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.