Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

Okay I have a new policy you will have your room in week or less or else I will do the next one the day it posts (as long as it posts before 6.00) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone need a room? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-10 at 01:33 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-10 at 12:47 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-09 at 10:16 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-08 at 06:31 PM

Angelkilby1 wrote on 2012-11-08 at 03:17 PM

Angelkilby1 wrote on 2012-11-07 at 09:48 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-07 at 05:57 PM
      Angelkilby1 here is your room! Hope you like your budget was kinda low but do not put yourself down the bed reallly helped!
      Bamboo bed (for the other pet)
      Golden hardwood flooring,
      New jungle wallpaper (with a blue sky)
      Bamboo plant,
      Bamboo Chair,
      Jungle sun lamp!
      I know it is not much but it will fill up right away!
      It is under budget by around 60 kinzcash so you will have some leftover!
      If you ever need another room come back PLEASE!
      THANK YOU!

Oh sure no problem the thing is the best way to get your forum to be well known is not to tell but to show for a sample I posted a couple of rooms that were for nobody at all as ideas cause so far (at that time) I did not have many rooms only 2 so it helped to have more to look at but the most important thing is the timing Friday is most of the time the day I get most of my rooms so I like to sometimes say WHO NEEDS A ROOM? !!!!!!!!, so pets know I am on my forum maybe tell other in the kinz chat plus that you design rooms on the news who knows. The most important thing (to me a least) is a satisfied client they will come back and when clients come back people know they like your rooms. To be honest I like your name for your forum and think people would like it too. My name is not very creative but it is a funny story I would spend half of an hour most of the time trying to post a forum then I was trying different ideas so I spent like 5 min. on it and did a not so creative name. That is what I thought but people wonder if it really is lovely so they come! I like my name now though I think it suits this design forum. So the big thing is do your designs suit your name? If they do then great but if they are really relaxed and your name if elegant for a sample then people may be turned off. But for the most part when your forum is just starting it is very hard but do not give up! Maybe people look at the number of posts so maybe add to it with design ideas! Hope this helps!

Thanks for the advice! The only thing is I can\’t go on kinzchat plus! I have only designed one room for one person! I thank you again for the advice!

I know it will turn out fine!

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-10 at 12:47 PM

Angelkilby1 here is your room! Hope you like your budget was kinda low but do not put yourself down the bed reallly helped!
      Bamboo plant,
      Bamboo Chair,
      Jungle sun lamp!
      THANK YOU!

Oh sure no problem the thing is the best way to get your forum to be well known is not to tell but to show for a sample I posted a couple of rooms that were for nobody at all as ideas cause so far (at that time) I did not have many rooms only 2 so it helped to have more to look at but the most important thing is the timing Friday is most of the time the day I get most of my rooms so I like to sometimes say WHO NEEDS A ROOM? !!!!!!!!, so pets know I am on my forum maybe tell other in the kinz chat plus that you design rooms on the news who knows. The most important thing (to me a least) is a satisfied client they will come back and when clients come back people know they like your rooms. To be honest I like your name for your forum and think people would like it too. My name is not very creative but it is a funny story I would spend half of an hour most of the time trying to post a forum then I was trying different ideas so I spent like 5 min. on it and did a not so creative name. That is what I thought but people wonder if it really is lovely so they come! I like my name now though I think it suits this design forum. So the big thing is do your designs suit your name? If they do then great but if they are really relaxed and your name if elegant for a sample then people may be turned off. But for the most part when your forum is just starting it is very hard but do not give up! Maybe people look at the number of posts so maybe add to it with design ideas! Hope this helps!

Thanks for the advice! The only thing is I can\’t go on kinzchat plus! I have only designed one room for one person! I thank you again for the advice!

Bamboo plant,
      Bamboo Chair,
      Jungle sun lamp!
      THANK YOU!

Sorry about the budget if it was low, but it’s all I have!
      It sounds great, but webkinz isn’t working on my computer!
      So I’ll have to wait a bit to try it out!
      And I would ask for i living room but this one makes me totally broke!

I got on another computer and used it.
      It looks great! :D And instead of the chair, I added a nice couch because I could afford it.
      One more thing- A good wall paper and flooring for my kitchen.
      It’s very modern. And a bit pink.
      I need to spend very little. After the 2 rooms you did for me, I’m broke.

Hey designergirl, Do you have time to meet me on webkinz after dance lessons!

Hey designergirl I need some advice! Well you know my new designing forum ( not the contest) It seems like nobody knows about it except for you and me! My dream has always been to design for others, but it seems like nobody knows about that forum! Can you tell me how you got your forum to be well known! Thanks!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.