Maddie’s Trade/Wish List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Maddie’s Trade/Wish List

This topic contains 97 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  hershey111 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hi everyone! Maddie here, with a little trade list. Please let me know if anything appeals to you. I’ll be posting my wish list once (or if) this goes through. But its been hard for me to get back to Webkinz after school started, so please forgive me if I can’t get back to you as soon as you might have hoped. My Webkinz username is Madukayil, and I am always looking for new friends. Thank you for stopping by! –Maddie :)
    TRADE LIST
    PSI
    Molten Meals Oven (Fire Fawn PSI)
    Peppermint Swirl Slide (Waffle Wallaby PSI)
    Frozen Fun Slide (Glacier Fox PSI)
    Chocolate Fountain (Mocha Pup PSI)
    Cotton Candy Closet (Cotton Candy Sheep PSI)
    Tiger Stripe Convertible (Tiger PSI)
    Yarn Ball Sofa (Cat PSI)
    Racetrack Treadmill (Horse PSI)
    Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace (Clydesdale Horse PSI)
    CLOTHING
    Purple Tee
    Pink Bunny Ears
    Sugarberry Dress
    Vintage Glam Outfit
    Free Ride Zingoz Hat
    Zingoz Baseball Shirt
    Zingoz Shoes
    Zingoz Costume Shirt
    Hula Costume Top
    DJ Headphones
    Birthday Cake Hat
    PROMO
    White Knight Costume Shoes
    Fairy Den Dress
    Tyrannical Rex Slide
    Enchanted Elven Pipe Organ
    RARES
    Neo Gothic Grandfather Clock
    Neo Gothic Coffee Table
    Neo Gothic Side Table
    Luxury Hot Tub
    Emperor’s Settee
    Jumping Jukebox
    MISC
    Zangoz Chocolate Fountain
    Nursery Playpen
    Superfan Walls/Floors
    Gem Walls/Floors
    Moonberry Greenhouse

OceanStar

Hi there! What would you like for the peppermint swirl slide? PLMK =) Add me at Jasdog

Madukayil

Hello OceanStar! I have my wishlist awaiting moderation, so once it gets through, feel free to take a look. If you don’t see anything you have already, I have a second wishlist and trade list coming soon, so please keep an eye out for that. Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie

cuddlyfur1

oh my i would really like the fairy den dress but what do you want for it? i will tell you i don’t have many rares and i am unwilling to trade any psi’s. i have a golf cart, holographic globe, webkinz windows, and a lot of rare clothes! please tell me what you would like for it.

Madukayil

Hello Cuddlyfur! If you could take a look at my wishlist, that would be much appreciated. Thanks fro coming by! –Maddie

LambTyler

Hi Maddie! I am interested in your purple tee, hula top and of course dj headphones. You can took another look at my trade list on my forum to see if there’s anything you like. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Lamb

Hey Maddie! I don’t think I need the purple tee anymore, but pink bunny is still something I’m after. So, let me know whenever you can post your list. And I totally understand about getting caught up in the whole ‘back-to-school’ thing. So, take your time, LOL.

Madukayil

No problemo Mel. I have my wishlist awaiting moderation. School’s alright so far, just got hit with a lot more homework than I expected. Will be more prepared next time, but I have my priorities, and probably won’t be getting back to Webkinz too often. How’s school for you? Hope to talk soon! –Maddie

Madukayil

Hello LT! I hope you enjoyed my little package, and sorry for sending it so late: just got caught up in schoolwork that I forgot about everything Webkinz. Anyways, I checked out your trade list, and I like the fiery flamenco dress. I’ll keep an eye out for the second half of your list. Hopefully we can work something out. Thanks for being so patient! –Maddie

LambTyler

Its ok and I did enjoy it! I posted what I have from your lists so again, I will check the values, just not right now – kinda busy! LOL. Can’t wait though! Lamb

LambTyler

Hey Maddie! From your wish list I have the starry slumber chairs, the neo gothic piano, the melting chocolate couch and the Nafaria walls and floors. I will look at some values after this posts. Thanks! Lamb

Hey Maddie! I really need purple tee and pink bunny, so just post your wishlist, and I’ll gladly send some of it over. See ya soon! ~Mel

Hi Madukayil, I like the vintage glam outfit. What would you like for it? Thanks!

Madukayil

Hello Jane! I have my wishlist posted, so, if you wouldn’t mind, please take a look at it. If you don’t have anything on it, I’ll check out your trade list, and get back to you. Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie

Hi Maddie, I have these items from your wishlist – Neo Gothic Piano, Melting Chocolate Couch, and Emperor’s Bed. I might be able to get the Neo Gothic walls and floor, I think I have them somewhere. I hope we can work something out. Thanks!

I also have the colossal movie screen if you would like that. And I definately have the walls for neo gothic. Thanks!

Madukayil

Hey again Jane! Just let me know what would sound like a good deal to you. I will try to see if I can search up some values, and see if anything will work out. Thanks! –Maddie

LambTyler

Hey Maddie! Like you said before you like the cotton candy hammock and I have it. So I finally looked up some values. Also I don’t need hula anymore, so I just need the purple tee and the Halloween headpiece you told me you had on my forum. Both of your items are very valuable (pumpkin hat: 50 000, purple tee: 90 000) My candy hammock is 8000 and I have some other items that aren’t to valuable. The Nafaria walls and floors and neo gothic piano. So its up to you what you want to trade because the vales would be a little off. LMK, LT

Madukayil

Hallo LT! I think you mean 80,000 for the hammock, right? I have an offer from Jane on the neo walls/floors, and I don’t quite need the piano anymore. But, I can take another look at your list, and hopefullly we can work something out. :) In the meantime, please take a look at my list to see if there is anything I can add to the halloween headpiece in order for the values to match yours. As for purple tee, my friend Mel also expressed interest in that, and once I get in touch with her, I’ll get back to you. Thanks for looking up the values: much appreciated. Have a great day! –Maddie :)

LambTyler

Hey Maddie. Unfortunately no, I do mean 8000. The hammock is somewhat new with means people get all hyper about it, but because its around its not worth very much. I don’t mind about the purple tee and I would appreciate if you look at my list. Thanks, LT

Madukayil

Hey again! So, my friend Mel said she’ll be gone a long time, because she doesn’t have any time to log on. :( So, I think that means she will be passing on the purple tee. I guess this does make things a little easier, lol. Anyways, I’m trying to find your newer forum right now…and once I do find it, I’ll make sure to comment on both forums. Thanks! –Maddie :)

markg97

Hi Again and Sorry but if you have this PSI i’m looking for the Polar Lamp Post (Minty Moose) I will trade the Sly Slide, if you don’t have that PSI, i’ll trade it for the Peppermint Swirl Slide Okay Just let me know, and See you around W.W.

Madukayil

Hi Lamb! Oh geez, I would have expected a lot more value for the hammock, because its just so adorable! Anyways, I really don’t mind, because I really need it for a room. But, I did take another look at your list, and the following items did interest me: Cinnamon Bun Bed, Cocoa Basket Bed, and Fiery Flamenco Dress. If you wouldn’t mind taking the trouble to check values, could you see if one of those items would add to the hammock to match 40, 000? That would be much appreciated, and so sorry if its too much trouble! Thanks! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Hey again Mark! I’m just waiting for Aqua’s response on the sly slide, because I think she offered it first. I do have the minty moose psi, but am not sure if I am ready to trade it yet. I’ll think about that, and get back to you, because I could use an extra slide for a friend. Thanks! –Maddie :)

LambTyler

Oh looks like I replied to the wrong comment lol. But sure I will look at those values but you sent the hat already so again, is there something you are expecting back? Thanks, Lamb

markg97

Okay not a problem I was hoping to get the Polar Lamp Post for a friend but if you want to keep, it’s okay just let me know and See you around W.W.

Madukayil

Alrighty Mark, sorry if the whole lamp post thing didn’t quite work, but I will try to trade for another one. It’s always fun to send gifts to friends, isn’t it? Lol, anyways, I’ll let you know if anything comes out of that. I don’t really mind if you can’t keep that slide on hold for me, I’m sure we can work something else out. Thanks for being so patient, and see ya around! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Okie dokie Mel! Please drop by whenever you can, though! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Mel, I did the floaty clicky thing for you and I FINALLYYYY managed to get a butterfly fairy dress. It wasn’t working on my account before, and it said “campaign expired” every single time, but then I used your account and after a few tries, I got it!! Oh, and you did try to post the names of the people, but it didn’t go through, so would you mind reposting? And they are all still using WKN, right? Let me know soon! Thank you! –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.