Magestic Dog Mansion, Emerald TV and more for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Magestic Dog Mansion, Emerald TV and more for trade!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  StarlightMagic 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I have tons of eclusive items,clothing, rares,valued items…friend me ….NATUREMOTION6 and then we can set a time on this forum ok?

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-29 at 09:59 PM

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-29 at 09:33 PM
      Yay it posted! :)
      Naturemotion6- Er, I would prefer to work out a trade maybe before adding anyone…..thanks..
      Ferret friend- Hi! I’m mainly looking for another Sig. Thanks!
      ♥ SM

Hey!
      Well, I have no signature at the moment but would you take a yellow easter egg chair and something?

Ferretfriend, I’m sorry but I have the chair. :(

ferretfriend

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-29 at 09:33 PM

Naturemotion6- Er, I would prefer to work out a trade maybe before adding anyone…..thanks..
      ♥ SM

Hey!

Well, I have no signature at the moment but would you take a yellow easter egg chair and something?

♥ SM

ferretfriend

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-29 at 06:45 PM

Hello! I’ll post my trade list soon, and feel free to offer on the things above right now! Thank you! ☺ ♥ ☺

Hey Starlight magic! I’d love to have the dog mansion! Anything in mind you need for it? LMK!

I have tons of eclusive items,clothing, rares,valued items…friend me ….NATUREMOTION6 and then we can set a time on this forum ok?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.