Magestic Dog Mansion, Emerald TV and more for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Magestic Dog Mansion, Emerald TV and more for trade!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  StarlightMagic 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I have tons of eclusive items,clothing, rares,valued items…friend me ….NATUREMOTION6 and then we can set a time on this forum ok?

NATUREMOTION1 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 10:20 AM

Hi again..i guess i was a little to excited you see i just got a webkinz newz acount and im very happy
      I have the signature fox sly slide, i have an endangered spieces item and i have a frozen ice chair thats endangered id be willing to trade….NATUREMOTION6

Hey SM!!

And what kind ofendangered exclusives? Id like to offer if you have the fountain!

KK

Hi again..i guess i was a little to excited you see i just got a webkinz newz acount and im very happy
      I have the signature fox sly slide, i have an endangered spieces item and i have a frozen ice chair thats endangered id be willing to trade….NATUREMOTION6

hi. i would like to trade you your most favorite webkinz thing in the world for your majestic dog mansion.

ferretfriend

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:12 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-29 at 09:59 PM

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-29 at 09:33 PM
      Yay it posted! :)
      Naturemotion6- Er, I would prefer to work out a trade maybe before adding anyone…..thanks..
      Ferret friend- Hi! I’m mainly looking for another Sig. Thanks!
      ♥ SM

Hey!
      Well, I have no signature at the moment but would you take a yellow easter egg chair and something?

Ferretfriend, I’m sorry but I have the chair. :(

Oh, OK. Anything that you really need right now? Maybe I can get a signature or something else

May I offer on the Majestic Dog Mansion? :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.