Magestic Dog Mansion, Emerald TV and more for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Magestic Dog Mansion, Emerald TV and more for trade!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  StarlightMagic 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I have tons of eclusive items,clothing, rares,valued items…friend me ….NATUREMOTION6 and then we can set a time on this forum ok?

Ok, I’m pupz135. Sorry I can’t get on right now!

ferretfriend

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-30 at 07:47 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-30 at 07:43 PM

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-30 at 07:36 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-30 at 07:31 PM

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-30 at 07:25 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-30 at 07:22 PM

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-30 at 07:20 PM
      DancingEggplant- You may!
      Ferretfriend- Sorry I couldn\’t do this sooner. :( Are you positive you don\’t have any signatures? Thats what I\’m really looking 4 right now.
      KK- Hi! So nice to see you here! :) You\’re vet welcome to trade! :)
      ♥ SM

Oh…Well I have quite a few but I love each one (lol) so i’m not sure I could trade them, so so so Sorry!!

DW, it’s fine. I have a TERRIBLE time trading my own PSI. :) Just LMK what you think.
      ♥ SM

OK, i found a sly slide I could give up>….I’m getting the fox anyway. :) LMK

Ok, I’d LOVE your Sly Slide. :) Thanks a lot, Ferret! :)
      ♥ SM

wait, does that work for the mansion or should I wait for your list?? LMK! :)

Oh, it’s fine for the Mansion. It’s the only sig. I have!

Hi Starlight magic,

if that’s fine with you it’s fine with me. My user is bierstadt

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 10:56 AM

NATUREMOTION1 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 10:20 AM
      Hi again..i guess i was a little to excited you see i just got a webkinz newz acount and im very happy
      I have the signature fox sly slide, i have an endangered spieces item and i have a frozen ice chair thats endangered id be willing to trade….NATUREMOTION6

Hey SM!!
      And what kind ofendangered exclusives? Id like to offer if you have the fountain!
      KK

It SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL its a frozen ice fireplace and it look so cool what type of fountain is it exclusive….rare? Oh yeah and also if you have rare itmes i would like to trade for the fireplace

Ummmmmmmmmm i have a hard time kind of giving away my pet specific item

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.