Make a perfect room!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Make a perfect room!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  cehgirl 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

cehgirl

<p>Need help making a room? Have a (reasonable) budget you don\’t want to break? Tell me your budget, room size, what kind of pet it is for, and what kind of style.I\’ll reply asap.
    </p>

pandapoo1322

cehgirl wrote on 2012-07-28 at 08:33 AM

Need help making a room? Have a (reasonable) budget you don\’t want to break? Tell me your budget, room size, what kind of pet it is for, and what kind of style.I\’ll reply asap.

I dont have a budget, it is a large room, it is for a panda, and I would like to be the modern them. My special requests are: I already have the wallpaper and flooring, I already have a bed to use, I would like it to have the indoor lap pool ( from the new beach house theme) in the room…thanx!

chocolate19

ok i need a day spa. no budget!!!!!! large room for a girl pet !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx!!!

The Hunger Games Fanatic

chocolate19

chocolate19

ok i need a day spa. no budget!!!!!! large room for a girl pet !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx!!!

The Hunger Games Fanatic

chocolate19

cehgirl

Sandy beach flooring, Sandy beach wallpaper, Two zen master mattresses, Ingroung lap pool, porthole Barrel hot tub, Sushi serving table, Dynamic Daimyo sofa, banana coffee table, mystirious mirror dresser, Ancient monkey mask, Spider plant, shoji room divider, Canopy carpet, and ponytail palm. if you,ve got any questions on arangements or any other room you want me to do, just message me.

Alright, I’d like a modern party room/bedroom. Budget is around 3000. I have wallpaper amd floors already. It’s a large room.
      Thanks!!!

~H

cehgirl

2 Dance recital chairs, Dehydrotrope drink bar, Brushed metal dining table, Cryonic comfort bed, Accordion shade lamp, Star collectors carousel, Treadmill, and Mosaic mirror. Questions on arrangement? Jus reply. ~Yatastar/cehgirl~

Yay first post! I want to test you to see how good you are. I own Marigold. Maybe you could stop by sometime! Anyways, I want a kitchen. Very relaxed and modern. My budget is, lets say, 3000, or around there.

cehgirl

Fruitland wallpaper, bamboo strip flooring, tangerine counter, tangerine counter with drawers, Tangerine cupboard sink, Stove, Refrigerator, Chrome Blender, Chrome sandwich maker, and simply chic towel rack. Sorry for late reply I forgot that I made this forum. I didn’t get the size you wanted, and if you want layout just tell me by replying to this.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.