Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 4,034 replies, has 1,447 voice, and was last updated by  mollymcfee 2 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Please make more arcade games available on the Webkinz mobile app. Solitaire, Get Eleven Solitaire, Wishing Well 2, Jumbleberry fields, Spree, etc. Also, adding more features to the mobile app in general.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kethryvertis

I’d love a dark-themed property for Webkinz Next. I’ve got at least 3 full themes just hanging out in my items section just gathering dust. Got a Halloween theme, the Neo Gothic, Glampire, and I think there might be one or two others I can’t think of at the moment. Just a personal thing but, I don’t think those themes fit any of the current properties’ atmosphere. It’d be great to have a dark-themed property for them….especially with Halloween right around the corner. Tks.

2002hun

the pets that are for new players (ex. Penguin, ice fawn) should be added in the redeem with pet medallions section :)

Most of the features are becoming members. It just kinda is sad considering that all of the games, vacation island, and some of the features everyone used to play are becoming members only. Even the challenges! Please make more features available, especially for users who have consistently used Webkinz over the years, or at least make getting a pet more available (Like making it easier to get pet tokens, which takes forever). It should be easier to get more free stuff (like wish tokens, vacation islands and especially the games which used to be free!) and add rooms (which you could buy even though it cost a lot of money). You can’t even buy a lot of the islands without spending REAL money which is disappointing. Don’t make less and less features less available!!

alucard

I have a suggestion for next years Jumbleberry Fest. I LOVE this years (2024) Jumbleberry Fest! The new prizes were amazing. The ONLY complaint I have is how you continually bring back the Goo Goo and Polarberry balloons! I am REALLY tired of getting those balloons! There have been times when I have only two Goo Goo berries, for example, and when I feed them to one of my pets, I end up with TWO Goo Goo berry balloons! This also applies to the Polarberry balloons. They are cute, but I don’t need, or want, more than two balloons of each kind. I have more than I want or need! Would it be possible to bring back the “glass” presentable Goo Goo and Polarberry milkshake items? I know that there was a past Berry Fest where these were a prize. A presentable, for table top or floor, milkshakes in a milkshake glass container. (Not “real” glass of course, but they look like a milkshake you could get at a ice cream shop.) I have several of both berries and have used them in various rooms. Think, Daisy Diner, or the cafe. PLEASE consider retiring the balloons for a while, and bring back the Goo Goo and Polarberry presentable milkshake glasses. And, THANK YOU, again, for the really awesome Berry Fest this year! It was over the top amazing! Just, need to replace the balloons, if possible. Plus, there may be older Berry prizes you could bring back, so those of us who missed out on them, can have a chance to win some next year. :-)

Comments are closed.