MAKEOVER!!! By~ DisneyLover!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives MAKEOVER!!! By~ DisneyLover!!!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bostonterriersrule 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

DisneyLover

Hey Y’all! Need a Makeover. Well when you come here you don’t just get ONE outfit, You get FIVE! Yep! Count ‘em! 1-2-3-4-5! You get casual, Fancy, sporty, sleepwear, and swimwear! You just tell me Gender, 3-4 favorite colors, Your style (sparkly, dark, bright, ETC.), Type of Pet (or pets), and personality (Goofy? Fun? Quiet? Loud? ETC?). Hope to hear from you!!!

thank you soooooooooooooo much. My pet look awesome now that you gave me that advice. ~herobrine2

Hey Disney Lover you seem to be doing great, But if you ever need Help LMK

rockingbox

Im a girl. Fav colors our lime green,sky blue,red,black. My style is sparkely. My pet is a chihuahua. My personality is vivacious. Hope to hear from you soon!

Gender: girl. Type of pet: stormy dragon. (named Maya) Favorite colors: green,red,orange and brown. Style: sparkly and colorful. Respon ASAP!!!! ~herobrine2

I did it twice just in case you did not get the first on.

DisneyLover

Here you go Herobrine2 ~~~~~ Casual~ Funky Plaid Hat, Blue T-Shirt, Blue Jeans, Red Mary Janes,~~~~ Fancy~ Red Bow, Black T-Shirt, Plaid Skirt, Ruby Slippers,~~~~ Sporty~ Daisy Hair Clip, Royal Blue Hoody, Black Sport Pants, Studded Low Top Sneakers,~~~~ Sleepwear~ Blue Bow, Red T-Shirt, Rainbow Striped Pants, Fuzzy Slippers,~~~~ Swimmwear~ Red Bow, Wildflower Swimsuit Top,Wildflower Swimsuit Bottom, Flip Flops. Well I hope you like this i tried to make it as colorful as possible. LMK if it needs Changes!

Girl stormy dragon. favorite colors: red, blue yellow. Style: colorful and sparkly personality: shy, sassy and fun. Try too respon A.S.A.P! ~herobrine2

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.