Marigold Garden and Room Decor: Will always stay within your budget!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Marigold Garden and Room Decor: Will always stay within your budget!

This topic contains 187 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  perfectandpink 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Do you need a trendy room? Well, you came to the right place! I will create a unique and creative room just for you! Just tell me your room size, what you want the room to be, and what style you want to the room to be. If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to post them. perfectandpink
    </p>

hannahpink7 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 11:48 AM

hi i want my room to be a large room. i want my room to be one of those like rooms for all of my polar bear like a artic room or somthing. and you can make it any style you want.thanks so much.

What is you budget?

watermelonpup100 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 12:59 PM

I have an empty small room title as, “Pet’s Hall” what should I do with it? I only want to spend 200 kinz cash. Sorry if this is hard for you.
      I also would like a suggestion on how to make a webkinz gym and what to put in it. I don’t need like the whole room, just the items that could work. Oh, and it’s a large gym.

I dont know what you should do with it. You could always change the name. I suggest a hang out room, a party room, Just put all of the rare and exclusive items that you don’t know what to do with into the room, and there is an awesome room for free! For the gym, I think you should get lockers, trampolines, treadmills, and maybe a few dividers for locker rooms, and put a few gym decorations up, like a score board, a few flags, and some sports balls. Like soccer balls, foot balls, just really stick the the sports theme! Hope this helps

I have an empty small room title as, “Pet’s Hall” what should I do with it? I only want to spend 200 kinz cash. Sorry if this is hard for you.

I also would like a suggestion on how to make a webkinz gym and what to put in it. I don’t need like the whole room, just the items that could work. Oh, and it’s a large gym.

hannahpink7

hannahpink7 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 11:48 AM

hi i want my room to be a large room. i want my room to be one of those like rooms for all of my polar bear like a artic room or somthing. and you can make it any style you want.thanks so much.

sorry i spelled it wrong i want to be a arctic room

hannahpink7

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.