Marigold Garden and Room Decor: Will always stay within your budget!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Marigold Garden and Room Decor: Will always stay within your budget!

This topic contains 187 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  perfectandpink 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Do you need a trendy room? Well, you came to the right place! I will create a unique and creative room just for you! Just tell me your room size, what you want the room to be, and what style you want to the room to be. If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to post them. perfectandpink
    </p>

Hey guys! Whats new! Again, I’m soooo sorry for not being on a lot! I have way too much home work, but I can be on this morning! Request any kind of room! Im ready!

H1OP1

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-06-12 at 08:14 PM

Do you need a trendy room? Well, you came to the right place! I will create a unique and creative room just for you! Just tell me your room size, what you want the room to be, and what style you want to the room to be. If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to post them. perfectandpink

ok. i have two things.
      First of all, I already have a medium bedroom for my pet. it is almost completely the webkinz mega fan theme except for the floor, tv, and couch. (but they match the theme kinda) ok for that one i have stuff in 3 courners of the room (bed, desk, and tv) but what should i put in the fourth courner? I know i want to have some kind of table with two or three chairs around it but can you tell me which ones to get to match?
      Oh and not a big table. Like one of those side table sizes

second room. Medium
      it is a room for a dancer. I have some stuff like the trophy case and the balerina bookcase but i wanted to know what else i should get and if i should keep those things. I also need walls and floors too. I don’t totally want it to be ballerina or i would have just used the ballerina theme. I guess some pop and jazz and hip hop stuff too. Ok if this isn’t too much do you know any clothes that would look good on a pink pony to match this theme? its ok if you don’t i can just ask one of the clothes shop people

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.