Marigold Garden and Room Decor: Will always stay within your budget!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Marigold Garden and Room Decor: Will always stay within your budget!

This topic contains 187 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  perfectandpink 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Do you need a trendy room? Well, you came to the right place! I will create a unique and creative room just for you! Just tell me your room size, what you want the room to be, and what style you want to the room to be. If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to post them. perfectandpink
    </p>

springtime4ever wrote on 2012-08-03 at 01:35 PM

Hello there. Can I please work here?? I am a really good room modeler. Thanks!

Most defenetly. Let me give you a quiz. Hmm, I want any type of room for 4000 or less.

09137 wrote on 2012-08-03 at 09:39 PM

I need a room for a sterling cheeky cat im getting one tomorrow and i want it to come home to its very own room.No budget i dont care about the colors

one more thing about the no budget… scratch that i want the budget to be 2000 KC$

ROOM #1—–cotton candy puppy (girl), large room, i want it colorful as in colors like a mellow pink and aqua or light blue, maybe a light yellow or mint green, just light colors basically i guess. and budget is…. umm… 3500 i guess. maybe 4000. i don’t know. as long as its not over 5000 i guess.

ROOOM #2—— aquamarine puppy, girl, large room, and i want it to include every birthstone psi at least once and no more than 4 times. i already have the walls/floors picked out, aqua blue, and u can add a couple wshop things if u want, and i would like a layout of it, and u can include gemsters if u want, not needed though, and no peek-a-newz type stuff. also, i want it to be a mellow but fun room where u can have some peace, but it isn’t boring. and not too crazy, and again, not boring. if u use wshop things, then budget is 1300.

-4pb-

I need a room for a sterling cheeky cat im getting one tomorrow and i want it to come home to its very own room.No budget i dont care about the colors

tennissyd123

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-06-12 at 08:14 PM

Do you need a trendy room? Well, you came to the right place! I will create a unique and creative room just for you! Just tell me your room size, what you want the room to be, and what style you want to the room to be. If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to post them. perfectandpink

I want my room to be large indoors and I want it for my penguin so like a half ice half wood kinda thing…I want it to be kinda like a cabin theme and it’s going to be a bedroom for under 70,000 kc please!!! :D

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.