Marigold Garden and Room Decor: Will always stay within your budget!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Marigold Garden and Room Decor: Will always stay within your budget!

This topic contains 187 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  perfectandpink 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Do you need a trendy room? Well, you came to the right place! I will create a unique and creative room just for you! Just tell me your room size, what you want the room to be, and what style you want to the room to be. If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to post them. perfectandpink
    </p>

I was on brb sorry! More humble elegant please!

snowy527

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-06-14 at 12:52 PM

corkchopdaisy wrote on 2012-06-14 at 10:56 AM
      Hi, i need-
      Trophy Room
      Large
      Unlimited Budget
      I Have many Rares
      Elegant
      Thx!

What rares do you have, and weren’t you the one that wanted a trophy room in Afordable Room Decor? What kind of elegant do you want, dark elegant, or bright elegant, like a golden or something?

She also wanted the same room in New Room Designs!!!!!!!! and Garnet Remodeling!

corkchopdaisy wrote on 2012-06-14 at 10:56 AM

Hi, i need-
      Trophy Room
      Large
      Unlimited Budget
      I Have many Rares
      Elegant
      Thx!

What rares do you have, and weren’t you the one that wanted a trophy room in Afordable Room Decor? What kind of elegant do you want, dark elegant, or bright elegant, like a golden or something?

hannahpink7 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 11:48 AM

hi i want my room to be a large room. i want my room to be one of those like rooms for all of my polar bear like a artic room or somthing. and you can make it any style you want.thanks so much.

Iceblock Wallpaper-150
      First Snow Flooring-150
      Blue Skies Bed-450
      Oval Contour Cabinet-380
      Satis Sofa-550
      Satis Seat x2-600
      Shaggy White Rug-160
      Ginger Bread T.V.-1000
      Sonic Wave Set-550
      Groovy Wall Stars x2-300
      Total:4290
      If you need me to change anything, tell me and I will replace something with something cheaper.
      Hope this helps!
      Friend me: crystalkin

Hi, i need-

Trophy Room
      Large
      Unlimited Budget
      I Have many Rares
      Elegant

Thx!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.