Marigold Garden and Room Decor: Will always stay within your budget!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Marigold Garden and Room Decor: Will always stay within your budget!

This topic contains 187 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  perfectandpink 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Do you need a trendy room? Well, you came to the right place! I will create a unique and creative room just for you! Just tell me your room size, what you want the room to be, and what style you want to the room to be. If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to post them. perfectandpink
    </p>

Gracie505

hello! I have 3 or 4 small rooms. I’d only like to spend 2-400 each on them. Thanks!

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-10 at 04:57 PM

perfectandpink— hi! about the cotton candy puppy room, it was awesome! :) i didn’t end up using the ballet swan floor lamps though, and i used the plush sofa and put it in this corner of the room—
      ♢ <——-
      the corner that the arrow points to is what i am talking about. so i put it in that corner, and i put a cream colored coffee table there, too. anyway, it was awesome! now, could u tell me what you would use for wall decor for that room? the walls seem so… plain, i guess. so which wall decor thing from the wshop would u suggest? and yes, windows r included, in my opinion. so lmk, and i can finally finish that room, then come here for another room, lol! ;)
      -4pb-

ummmm………?????

-4pb-

Ok everyone! I am back! I am so sorry I took soooo long with my break! I am ready to make some more rooms though! Just a reminder, please leave me 2-7 days to create your room. If it is an emergency though, just say when you need it by and I will be sure to get your room ready by that time! Thnx 4 ur patience!

Sorry everyone i am super busy and will not be able to do rooms. Sorry!

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-06-12 at 08:14 PM

Do you need a trendy room? Well, you came to the right place! I will create a unique and creative room just for you! Just tell me your room size, what you want the room to be, and what style you want to the room to be. If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to post them. perfectandpink

Size: medium
      Type: bedroom
      Pet personality: adventurous a comedian and a great singer

its for a male lilkinz lion
      budget is 1700
      deadline this saturday please do it

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.