medieval rares

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives medieval rares

This topic contains 47 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

forest85

I am looking for medieval rares that are up for trade. I have a lot of other rares that I am willing to make a fair trade with. Please let me know if you want to trade.

jiainc

do you have any aztec theme?????? its a really cool theme

bunnyheaven

you’re welcome, big sis…anytime :D

forest85

Are you by any chance homeschooled? I see that you are on in the middle of the morning.

bunnyheaven

I have a queen’s throne and flooring

forest85

thanks little sister. ;)

I have a dining chair and the medieval lion tapestry. I also have some medieval valued items, like the floor and walls

forest85

Hey janeneongreen, I am interested in the chair and tapestry. my username is forest85. tell me your username and we can set up a time to trade.

forest85

I just saw that you wrote that you wanted egyptian rares on another forum. I have the fridge, pyramid wall paper and flooring, and the obelisk.

I would totally love the obelisk. I would be willing to trade both those items for it. I also have a pedastol and two windows although these are all valued items. Thanks!

forest85

Hey janeneongreen. The obelisk for the chair and tapestry sounds great. If janeneongreen is your username then I just sent you a friend request. We just need to find a time to trade. Or we can mail it i guess. Whatever you choose. Let me know.

forest85

If you want to mail it we can. I trust you. You can trust me. I believe in right and wrong.

My username is spikeythornedroses and I just sent you a friend request. I think it would be easier to mail, but it’s up to you.

forest85

sorry I didnt accept your request when it came through! I dont normally add a lot of people to my list. As soon as you are added to my list i will send you the obelisk. :)

forest85

I just saw your request and i snet the obelisk. Please let me know when you get it. :)

forest85

THANK YOU!!! It was great trading with you. We should do it again sometime. :) :) :)

LambTyler

Hey forest85, I am also looking for egyptian items. If you could tell me what ones you have I have some medieval items. I am interested in the fridge! Do you have any others? Thanks and please reply!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.