medieval rares

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives medieval rares

This topic contains 47 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 11 years ago.

• Author

forest85

I am looking for medieval rares that are up for trade. I have a lot of other rares that I am willing to make a fair trade with. Please let me know if you want to trade.

forest85

thanks but i dont think i want to trade for it.

SPOOFY7

YES IT LOOKS LIKE CHOCOLATE [ALTHOUGH I CAN ASSURE U IT IS QUITE STONE lol] i have almost the whole theem let me no on the offers p.s. the mid evil dinning chair is gonna be for sale at arte’s curio shop at five to night

Mirmay

I have the medieval coffee table. I’m looking for the Magnificent Iwan Rest bed for my Persian themed room.

forest85

Sorry I dont have any persian theme

Aslania101

I have the rug for the persian theme

SPOOFY7

I HAVE MOST OF THE MID EVIL THEEM INCLUDING SUIT OF ARMOR,TAPASTRY,LION STATUE AND OTHER LET ME KNOW ON YOUR OFFERS =]

forest85

I dont know what the lion statue is. Is it the one that looks like its made of chocolate??

SPOOFY7

OH AND JUST TO LET U NO I AM HOME SCHOOOLED

bunnyheaven

That’s cool! forest85 and I are too! What is your username?

I am homeschooled too, but I’m always on at what seems like the late night (11 pm… etc…) because of AK time. I am really lucky, though, because most of the Rares are at lunchtime, when I can get on the computer (4pm kt).

forest85

cool! what is your username?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.