medieval rares

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives medieval rares

This topic contains 47 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 11 years ago.

• Author

forest85

I am looking for medieval rares that are up for trade. I have a lot of other rares that I am willing to make a fair trade with. Please let me know if you want to trade.

pippa3090

Forest, do you still want to trade?

forest85

hey pippa i do want to trade. i just havent seen a friend request. My UN is forest85

Hey lana, I also collect egyptian rares and ended up with an extra throne. Do you need it? @ forest what all pieces do you still need?

forest85

i dont really need any more for my room but if i can get another dresser i can make it a double room. im now doing a princess room which is kinda hard to do because there isnt a wallpaper or flooring for it. Im also looking for egyptian for you. did you ever find a bed. is there anything else you need?

Cleopatra

ok I will be on the lookout for the dresser. All I need to get are the lamp, bejewled coffee table, bed, and royal banquet chair(preferably more than one). Thanks for looking for me!

forest, Cleopatra is my sister’s account, I’m sorry i thought I had logged out of it. It loves to suddenly change back to a different account.

forest85

i know it does weird things sometimes. i actually had too much medieval stuff when i finally got around to putting it in my room. what room needs 4 rugs, 4trophy pedestals and 5 side tables??? :) if you need any of those let me know. i would be glad to send you some if it will help you trade for your egyptian. :) oh and 2 wallpapers. FOREST85

lanathelab

Yes! What would you like for it, I have some aztec, ancient civ., and neogothic.

lanathelab

I saw you had the egyptian fridge. I have the whole medieval theme, so let me know what you want for the fridge…

forest85

i will trade the egyptian fridge for the medieval dresser if you have it… unless the post that is waiting to be moderated from janeneongreen says that she wants it. I give her first dibs on my egyptian stuff. but if not, LMK about the dresser. add me @forest85

lanathelab

Sorry about the late response I would love to trade the dresser for the fridge!

lanathelab

I saw you have the egyptian fridge, I have all the medieval theme, what would you want to trade for?

pippa3090

Sure sending is good. I’ll send you a friend request.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.