Melody For Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Melody For Trade!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  calitigertuxedo 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hai! I am trading melody. I need Candy Wallpaper, Candy Psi, Gem psi, and mainly estore and new psi. I also need christmas psi if you have. Lmk!

Hi, i want melody. I have spins, the sapphire lamp post psi, nocturnal night lamp psi, chocolate fountain, psi, neon plant valued item, tyrannical rex slide promo item, carved gem fountain, frozen treat fridge psi, clover patcched couch psi, bubblegum balloon psi, and rock star sunglasses aka shuts. Please let me know if you are interested in any of this. -calitigertuxedo

Coley321

Hello, I am interested in Melody. I have rockerz drums and shuts to offer. Also, I have Celestial Swing (estore psi) and a few christmas psi items to offer as well. If you are willing to trade, send me a friend request of find me in the trading rooms, thanks. -coley321

cutieny2008

I’m a bit interested in melody. I have a Rockerz Pink Feather Skirt, Charmed Skirt, Vintage Glam Shoes, Springtime Dress, Deluxe Disco Jacket, and some others. Sorry I don’t really have anything on your wish list, and I haven’t actually checked if I have anything else in my dock yet. :)

Cutieny——— Thats ok. I am interested in your rockerz clothing but i am in big need of the candy dress soo i might save until i get an offer for that or candy wallpaper. KoalasRock————– I need what i said up there. I need candy wallpaper, candy psi, Estore points, gem psi, and MOST OF ALL candy dress. I also need christmas psi. Thanks!

cutieny2008

Alright, thanks for replying! LMK if you would ever want to trade for it. I also have a Brilliant Ballgown PSI, as well as Fred Rover’s Blazer (valued), Purple Wizard Shoes, Purple Wizard Hat, Blue Vogue Vampire set, Halloween Headpiece (2009 Deluxe), Rock Star Big Black Boots, just a whole bunch of miscellaneous stuff.

What do you want for it? :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.