Melody hat and year 2 pumpkin hat for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Melody hat and year 2 pumpkin hat for trade!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pransser 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys I have these items for trade and I really need some good estore psi. My biggest need is the cedar toy trunk but I don’t know if I can afford that… I also really am looking for the apprentice owl psi, but I think i’d trade these away for some estore psi. Thanks!

pransser

hi, i have a cheeky cat range. LMK if you’re interested.

Hiya! I really need melody, and the pumpkin hat is also something I am looking for. Just let me know which estore psi you may need, other than the Cedar Toy Trunk, because I, unfortunately, do not have that. If you’d be alright with it, just send an FR to helloprettypanda, and I’ll show you some of my estore psi. Thanks for your time, and hope you find what you’re looking for! ~Mel

aliceusa2005

Hey! I need both melody and year 2 pumpkin hat. For estore psi i have Pink Bubble Machine and Levitating Loveseat (from estore promo pet). I also have some priceless. My username: berry168

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.