Merry Christmas from Misty9000! Time for some free giveaways!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Merry Christmas from Misty9000! Time for some free giveaways!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Misty900 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Misty900

Do you LOVE buying things from the shop but simply don’t have the kinzcash to buy them his season? I can help! Post your username and I’ll send you any non-deluxe wshop item! I’m sorry but I’m ONLY sending wshop items. I hope everyone has a merry Christmas!

4BubbaGump

Hey, if it’s not too much trouble I would be so happy to get the Town Square Tree. Please send it to 4Bubbagump. Thank you!!! :D

613dolphin

I’m 613dolphin. I’d like the Town Square tree if it isn’t too much. Thank you so much! :D

hklover628

Hi! I don’t need much but the buildings in the christmas theme. Can you send 3 or 4 ? Like the shops and homes and stuff? You have me as a friend already -hklover628 Thanks ;)

Misty900

hklover628, I have the item you wanted, but what is your webkinz username? I forgot…thanks! And trader101, I sent you the galactic view screen.

hklover628

Hi! Thanks my user is same here! NP

HeyitsGlitz

Hi! I am Glitter1414 I do not want much because i went on a shopping spree when i hit 60 thousand kinz cash but i want to simply add you so i can get YOU something you want fro christmas because u are very nice! Reply and tell me what you want for christmas xD

Trader101

Hi, Thank you very much for you genorosity. I was wondering if I could have the Galactic Veiw Screen from the space room theme in the wshop, My username is v15d. Thank you again, and Happy Holidays! Trader101

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.